Chapter 4

Is Milk Fragrant?

    Hearing the normal human voice from the other side, Bai Niannian breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time quietly hid the brick hidden in the other hand back into the backpack.

    There was almost nothing at home that could be used as a weapon, and at that time I was only concerned with escaping for my life, and I never thought of getting a weapon.

    This brick was picked up at the door when I entered the dry cleaner.

    Bai Niannian knows that she is fighting against five scumbags, but there is something to defend herself, which will give her a sense of security.

    Even if there is light leaking from the outside at the door, the light is not strong, and it is difficult to see what the person who comes in is like, only the other party is very tall.

    Visually it should be more than 1.9 meters.

    For Bai Niannian, who is less than 1.6 meters tall, anyone who is more than 1.8 meters tall is considered a "giant" for her.

    Knowing that the other party is a normal human being does not mean that it is safe.

    After all, the end of the world, even if it just broke out, there are more than one or two people who are in chaos.

    Since the person in front of him can run out, it means that the other party may not be simple.

    Thinking of this, Bai Niannian groped out the bricks she had put back. At the same time, she was also thinking in her heart, if she did it, would she have a chance to throw a brick?

    After the man's voice sounded, there was an awkward silence in the room for a long time.

    Bai Niannian also reacted with hindsight, and the man asked her something.

    And the man has a lot of meaning that she won't leave if she doesn't say anything.

    This made Bai Niannian's brows twitch uncomfortably, and then he said tentatively, "That's right, it's very fragrant."

    Bai Niannian:.

    Damn professional habit!

    When she was a freshman, Bai Niannian took over a part-time job as a customer service worker for a treasure. The speaking habit she developed at that time led to her often unconsciously bringing in some tone particles in her daily life.

    Just like this time.

    Obviously the atmosphere should be very tense and serious.

    However, when she said that, it was inexplicably a bit of a negotiation.

    The man didn't say anything when he heard her say that.

    This made Bai Niannian a little nervous. When she thought to herself, should she take the opportunity to escape first, or throw the bricks out first, the man stepped forward.

    "You..." Bai Niannian wanted to say, don't come here!

    However, I felt that I was very spineless when I said this, and my aura weakened all of a sudden, so I said a word and swallowed the second half of the sentence.

    The man probably also felt Bai Niannian's fear. He thought about it, stopped, and then squatted down. There was a rustling voice. Bai Niannian probably saw that the other party should have taken it from the backpack behind him. what.