Chapter 63

Seeing this, Bian Xiaoyue pursed her lips and looked...

    After Xu Pingyuan rushed out of the corridor, he didn't mean to fight.

    They already have a lot of zombies now, and for the time being, they don't have the energy to deal with a mutant plant that has come and gone without a trace.

    Therefore, Xu Pingyuan rushed towards Bai Niannian and the others at a high speed, roaring while rushing: "There is something in the building, don't worry about it for the time being.

    " Kill zombies.

    There are more than a dozen zombies, and they are still in the advanced version, which is really not easy to kill.

    But there is always a time to kill.

    No one was injured. After all, the official said now that there is a high probability of being assimilated into a zombie if bitten.

    This point, everyone has observed before, and they all understand.

    After the official seal, everyone is naturally more convinced.

    When fighting zombies, no one will be particularly anxious, all ask for stability and not get hurt.

    Although it is said that other than being bitten, others will not be assimilated, but what if?

    No one wants to be this accident, so they are very careful.

    After the First World War, almost all of the crystal cores were collected by the way, only some of them were too scribbled, maybe the crystal cores flew out, and at this time they had to pick them up.

    Although they made a lot of noise, all the zombies that could be attracted have been attracted, and the zombies hidden in the building have not moved for the time being.

    As for why you know there are zombies in the building?

    During the battle, Bai Niannian saw with sharp eyes that there was a zombie sticking out its small head from the window.

    The other party's floor is not high, only on the third floor.

    With such a close distance, coupled with Bai Niannian's excellent vision today, it is natural to see the other party's pure white eyes and...

    dark hands.

    The other party was looking down at the window, as if he wanted to see the situation?

    Because the other party's hand is exposed, so Bai Niannian can see it and can confirm that there is still in the building.

    Others have seen it more or less, but now they still need to rest and solve physiological problems.

    Except for Xu Pingyuan, the others were abruptly holding back.

    "The building I went to before was not very safe, let's try another one." There are three buildings in a row nearby. Xu Pingyuan has been to one, but he encountered a mutant plant.

    Therefore, Xu Pingyuan suggested a word when everyone was ready to solve the physiological problem.

    The mutant plants are too troublesome, and the low-level ones don’t have crystal cores, so if you can’t fight, you can’t fight, let’s talk about it.

    "Well, listen to Brother Xu." Hu Rangrang naturally saw Xu Pingyuan's abnormality at that time, so as soon as he made a sound, Hu Rangrang directly raised his hand in approval.