Chapter 71

Yes, that woman is Hu Min, finally...

    The team waited for another two days, the sky finally cleared up, and the water on the ground was slowly evaporated.

    It was a sunny day again, except that the temperature was too low, I couldn't help shivering when I went out, and the north wind was blowing and my face hurt, and the outside environment was actually okay.

    Yu Jing got up early and looked at the sky outside, and then decided that they would set off for the city today.

    First go to the first base to see the situation, and then decide whether to stay or not.

    Everyone got up quickly, packed up, ate breakfast again, and drove off.

    This time, it's still the bottom line.

    The water level on the other side of the reservoir has returned, and the various water monsters that jumped out have disappeared for the time being.

    After several days of rain, all traces have been washed away.

    Probably because of the previous incident in the reservoir, there are almost no vehicles in this area. After all, there are still a few people who are so bold as Yujing Squad. Many people still have lingering fears after escaping from death.

    There are some unknowing people who are still walking from here.

    There were twos and threes of vehicles on the road, and the Yujing team drove easily. This time, there was no traffic jam, and it was easy to enter the main city.

    After driving north for nearly half an hour, they officially arrived at the first base.

    It is said to be a base, but it is actually one or two communities that have been specially circled to temporarily settle the survivors.

    The first base is to encircle a community. This community is quite large. The first few rows of houses are not too high. The highest one is only seven floors.

    Although many glass walls were also damaged, most of them were still intact.

    This may also be the main reason why the official chose this place as the base, because the majority of the buildings are intact, and there are commercial areas in the front and back of this area, so there is less danger if it is not backed by mountains.

    Although the nearby commercial area has been severely damaged, the community is intact, and they can rebuild it slowly.

    There are three gates in the community, east, west, west, and north.

    For safety, two gates have been sealed, and the fence surrounding the community is now also sealed with a tall and thick metal plate. It is thought that the power user at the base specially sealed it for safety.

    "It looks quite safe." Looking at the first base in front of him, he got out of the car and asked Dad Hu to put the car away, Xu Pingyuan nodded and commented.

    The others also looked at it carefully. The East Gate was open at the moment. After they drove around, they realized that only the East Gate was open.

    It was near noon now, and there were quite a few people in line. At first glance, there were still number 40 and 50.

    Among them, some are teams, some are lone wolves.

    Xu Pingyuan only glanced at it, it had little to do with them, and he wouldn't look at it much.

    "Let's go and line up first." Yu Jing looked at the gate of the base but didn't say much. He had been to the first base in his last life, but he didn't stay too long and left soon.