40

Hiccup, it's over, I'm burping! ! ...

    Yu Jing's main purpose is to save Xu Pingyuan first, as long as they can have one more combat power.

    Bai Niannian's purpose is to cooperate with Yu Jing and let him save people successfully.

    The two cooperated very well, but the mutant fortune tree gave up in the name of it!

    Because it found that it could not roll up the two reserves, which made it a little anxious.

    Shouldn't it, isn't it easy to roll up the grain reserves?

    How could it still resist and beat it?

    Although it doesn't feel much pain, but always harassing it like this, it's annoying too!

    After the mutant fortune tree got bored, it started to get manic!

    At first, it just waved its many and well-developed roots indiscriminately, and Hu Rang made them gag, thrown into the sky, and thrown to the ground. Anyway, they were thrown especially miserably.

    But the mouth is still stuffed with tree roots, and it can make a little vague sound, and even the scream is broken!

    After going up and down a few times, Hu Rangrang only felt that his stomach was turning upside down, and he wanted to vomit...

    Ha!

    Now that this is the case, after vomiting, you may need to regurgitate before swallowing.

    I can't even vomit just thinking about it!

    The situation of the others was not much better. Everyone was a brother on the vine, and no one escaped the manic reaction of the mutant fortune tree.

    Yu Jing looked at it as if it was about to go berserk. Although he didn't know how the other party was going berserk, what if it would eat two people first and increase its strength?

    In fact, Fortune Tree really has such an idea!

    Among the two-legged beasts that are rolled up by its roots, there are especially fragrant ones, which can enhance its energy by eating it.

    The mutant fortune tree is not stupid. It has the instinct of a plant, and it can clearly distinguish which one is an ability user.

    For it, the particularly fragrant one is the supernatural powerhouse, and the one that has no taste is the ordinary two-legged beast. This kind of reserve food is usually not very valuable and can be caught everywhere.

    Guo Xiang: .

    As Hu Rang let them be thrown into the sky, Yu Jing's speed became faster and faster.

    However, it is difficult for a single person to defeat four hands, not to mention that the opponent's roots are more than four hands?

    That root system extends in all directions, at least it has to have thirty or forty lines, Yu Jing can't handle it alone, let alone saving people!

    Rao is so, Yu Jing still did not give up his teammates, he kept looking for opportunities, and so did Bai Niannian.

    Beating, Bai Niannian found that Xu Pingyuan was thrown into the sky, and then there were two well-developed roots, which seemed to become mouths, opened more than 130 degrees, and waited there for Xu Pingyuan to land.

    Seeing this, Bai Niannian exclaimed: "Yu Jing, it wants to eat people!" The

    mutant fortune tree was thrown too high, and at that height, even Yu Jing with supernatural powers could not bounce, they could only watch There's no way to save it!