19

Chapter 19?

    Yu Jing's expression was too obvious, so Bai Niannian could see it clearly.

    Just because he could see clearly, Bai Niannian only felt that his heart suddenly cooled down.

    Taking a deep breath, he asked uncertainly, "No, it's not good?"

    Isn't all the fire-type abilities mentioned in the novel very powerful?

    So, Yu Jing's this is not strong?

    Should not be!

    The big guy has no attack ability, and they are all powerful. It makes no sense to awaken a useless waste ability, right?

    Moreover, the fire-type ability doesn't sound like a waste ability!

    When Hu Rangrang, who was still cooking rice next to him, heard the ability, he raised his head and asked curiously, "What is the ability?"

    These two people haven't awakened the ability yet, and they have been living in the bedroom, so there is no Too concerned about the outside world, naturally do not know what is happening outside.

    On the first day of the monster's birth, the school's electricity was cut off. In contrast, Bai Niannian lasted for two days, so that he could still read something on the Internet.

    Hu Rang let them have no such opportunity, so now the two of them are blind to the outside world.

    Bai Niannian didn't answer Hu Rangrang's question in a hurry, but took a careful look at Yu Jing.

    She is also afraid that Yu Jing's ability is really not good, and it will hurt the other party's self-esteem.

    Yu Jing didn't really think much about this, but just felt a little embarrassed. Regarding Hu Rangrang's question, he thought about it and said, "The world has changed, monsters are so powerful, if humans are not abnormal, yes Isn't it normal? That's why many people have awakened their superpowers."

    "Ah, I know this question!" After Guo Xiang swallowed what was in his mouth, he quickly raised his hand and said, "We have to have similar abilities to be able to do it. Be tough with these monsters!"

    "Well, that's almost what it means. In the future, you may also be able to awaken your abilities." Yu Jing affirmed Guo Xiang's statement.

    Of course, at the same time of affirmation, I did not forget to encourage two people.

    In fact, in his previous life, Hu Rang had indeed awakened his powers.

    Space teleportation ability.

    This ability sounds awesome, but in fact...

    it can be used during emergency escape, and each time it consumes a lot of mental energy, it needs to absorb a lot of crystal cores to absorb it back.

    And when you move instantaneously, it is full of unknowns, because there is no fixed-point movement, but random, you never know whether he will let you move from this zombie to another stronger zombie.

    Anyway, Yu Jing has been tricked more than once in his last life.

    But when it's really urgent, this ability is actually quite useful.

    It's just that this ability is not aggressive, so Hu Rangrang was regarded as an assistant in his previous life, and he was not very aggressive.

    However, he is tall and young, with good physical strength, but he can rely on his physical strength to have some self-protection ability.

    As for Guo Xiang?