18

Hu Rangrang was reluctant to invite people in for a while, but after letting them in, he regretted it.

    But people have come in, and they are not monsters, it is safe to come here for the time being.

    Hu Rangrang, who was somewhat regretful, pursed his lips and asked anxiously: "You, are you really my cousin's classmate? Where is my cousin?"

    "I'm Yu Jing, and Cui Jun is indeed a classmate. After the communication was interrupted, we lost contact. , It's not clear for the time being." Yu Jing briefly explained the situation, of course, most of the content was nonsense.

    Hu Rangrang was stunned after hearing this. Not only was he stunned, but the tall and strong male classmate standing beside him was also stunned.

    The two looked at each other and saw the shock in each other's eyes. Then they both turned their heads and said almost in unison: "You, are you Yu Jing?"

    "Are you Yu Jing?

    " Yes, the latter sentence is what Guo Xiang said.

    On the side of Bai Niannian, a question mark slowly appeared on his head.

    This TM doesn't look like the two of them.

    "Yeah." Yu Jing didn't say much about the surprise of the two, just nodded.

    If it was normal, Hu Rangrang might recognize Yu Jing. After all, he was a man of the year in Polytechnic University. He had posted photos of each other for several years on the honor roll.

    However, today Yu Jing and Bai Niannian came all the way and fought for a long time, and there was no image or anything.

    Therefore, it is normal to not recognize it for a while.

    After listening to Yu Jing's words, Hu Rangrang and Guo Xiang took a closer look and found that they were really gods!

    The two were instantly excited, and Hu Rangrang stammered as he spoke: "Yu, Great God Yu, you, you, and hello, my name is Hu Rangrang, Gu Yuehu, and I am polite to pedestrians."

    After the introduction, Hu Rangrang himself all laughed.

    It was probably the fresh breath on the other side that affected the rest of the scene.

    Yu Jing, who had a tensed face, saw Hu Rangrang smile, and he couldn't help but also smiled and said, "I'm taking a driver's license test recently?"

    Hu Rangrang nodded embarrassedly, and then slapped the man beside him with his elbow. Guo Xiang.

    Only then did Guo Xiang react, and he scratched his head in embarrassment and said, "Hello Yu Shen, my name is Guo Xiang, Mr. Dongguo's Guo, Feixiang Xiang."

    After listening to the other party's introduction, Yu Jing nodded politely. Nodding his head again, Bai Niannian said, "My friend, Bai Niannian."

    "Hello." Bai Niannian raised his hand and said hello.

    Bai Niannian's body is petite and small, but she is fine, but because of the battle, her hair is a little messy, and her face is rubbed with ashes. If you look closely, you can still see that the little girl's beautiful face.

    Probably because she is not tall and has a little baby fat on her face, so Bai Niannian is very tender. Some people believe that she is a high school student.

    Hu Rangrang and Guo Xiang thought that she was an underage high school student, Hu Rangrang carefully glanced at Yu Jing, then looked at Bai Niannian, and asked in a weak voice: "Hello, classmate Bai Bai, Are you in the first year of high school?"