31

A zombie grabbed his pants from behind...

    Because they were in a hurry in the afternoon, Yu Jing gave up the idea of ​​killing a chicken at noon to celebrate.

    Now looking at Bai Niannian's slightly disappointed eyebrows, Yu Jing couldn't help but regret it.

    Anyway, they are still safe now, even if they leave a few days later, it should be fine, right?

    It didn't take long to kill a chicken. At most, I would go back to the previous room for the night, and then enter the community in the morning tomorrow.

    At this time, Yu Jing regretted a little, but he had eaten all the food...

    So, why is there a team?

    Just how good he and Bai Niannian should be!

    Hu Guo and several people: Then let's go?

    Bai Niannian quickly adjusted his mood. During the meal, he did not forget to use Yu Jing's figure to cover up to keep busy with the things that should be collected in the system.

    Yu Jing also knew that Bai Niannian's abilities were different from theirs, so many times he deliberately helped cover it up.

    After getting along with Xu Pingyuan and the others for a while, let's slowly tell the truth.

    Now that we have known each other for too short a time, Yu Jing can't believe them.

    Bai Niannian's system is so amazing and complicated, it's really hard to say.

    Everyone ate quickly, and this day, they ate slowly, and they all ate a cold air.

    So, I quickly finished the dumplings, and even drank the hot soup, I finally felt a little more comfortable.

    In today's world, there is no longer enough to eat, and a beautiful salted fish that has fallen has lived.

    After they had eaten, they simply cleaned up the kitchen waste and went out.

    They need to go from the front door of the hotel to the gate of the community.

    "Let's go to the fishing tackle store first, it's easier to walk there. After entering, let's go directly to the community, and then leave at the north gate." Yu Jing briefly planned their next route.

    Because Chi Hong had already told Yu Jing about the general road map of the community, Yu Jing knew that there were three doors in the community, north, south and east.

    They now need to enter through the south gate and then exit through the north gate.

    In fact, it is not impossible to go out from the south gate, but the way to go to Hu Rangrang's hometown needs to go from the north gate.

    If you bypass a road over there, you can go directly to the expressway, and if you want to take another path, you can also cross over there.

    The North Gate is more convenient for their subsequent routes, so it is more appropriate to take the North Gate.

    Of course, everything still depends on the situation at that time. If the situation at the north gate is not good, or there are too many zombies, they will pass through the south gate.

    After Yu Jing finished speaking, everyone quickly went to the fishing tackle store, and the journey went smoothly.

    Xu Pingyuan didn't linger, and rolled up the things very quickly. He really took a sheet for temporary rest, and circled everything, and then threw it to Yu Jing, asking him to help him put it away first.