Chapter 56

I'm Sun Bo, the Sun who lives downstairs...

    As soon as Dad Hu opened his mouth, Mom Hu, who occasionally followed him on patrol to check the situation in the village, also followed up: "By the way, there are a lot of new faces in the village today, I see, it doesn't look like a team, it should be two teams, One team has seven or eight people, and the other team has fewer people, only two people."

    If there are new people entering the village, they also need to pay attention, in case of some kind of extrajudicial fanatics, they should also prepare in advance.

    When Hu Ma said that there were new people entering the village, and there was a team of seven or eight people, Yu Jing's brows subconsciously tightened, and the breath on his body became a little colder unconsciously.

    Bai Niannian was drinking yogurt, and handed over the flavors Hu Xue wanted to drink, but he felt that Yu Jing's breath was not right.

    She turned her head and looked at Yu Jing who was sitting beside her. She wanted to ask something, but before she spoke, she heard Yu Jing take the initiative to say: "Let's see what their situation is first, whether they plan to settle down, or just passing by, let's first Do n't move."

    Although Yu Jing didn't know if those people were Sun Bo and the others, he had to be prepared in advance.

    Those people... They

    look like gentlemen, but they are all villains at heart.

    Yu Jing had to guard against them.

    In my last life, I paid the price of death, and I saw through the nature of those people. I won't suffer any more losses in this life, right?

    Listening to Yu Jing's words, everyone nodded, then changed the subject and returned to the original question: "What do you want to eat at night?"

    Hu Rangrang asked this question. In the past week, although everyone has received a lot of materials , but...

    because I was very busy and came and went in a hurry, everyone ate very simple, and it was because of Dad Hu's good craftsmanship, so everyone didn't fade out.

    Now that I finally decided to take a day off tomorrow, Hu Rangrang started to think more about it.

    Like having a big meal.

    Even quick-frozen dumplings will do!

    As soon as he opened his mouth, the others couldn't help it, either pursed their lips or swallowed their saliva, Xu Pingyuan also jokingly said: "Should we have another barbecue, there is no roast lamb chops, don't we still have it? Do you have a lot of frozen meat?"

    Hearing him say this, Yu Jing smiled helplessly: "It's like I'm abusing you."

    After teasing, Yu Jing turned his head and asked Bai Niannian softly, "What would you like to eat at night?"

    People: .

    Damn, the sour taste of this love!

    Before eating, the dog food came first!

    Captain double standard, they have to speak out!

    In this regard, Hu Xue also wanted to shout: Captain double standard! ! !

    To what extent is the double standard?

    The dairy processing plant in the Bai Nian Nian system can produce foreign dairy products.