30

Are you greedy for chicken already? ...

    If it weren't for the fire-type ability in the background, Bai Niannian wouldn't think about the roasted sweet potatoes at night.

    This is not the right place and the right people.

    There are exactly two sweet potatoes, the fire-type superpower is by his side, and the weather is so cold that he needs something warm to warm up. Bai Niannian feels that it is a pity not to eat it at this time.

    And their curtains were drawn tightly, and the windows were still closed.

    So, a slight smell should be fine.

    Yu Jing really didn't expect that Bai Niannian would ask such a question. He was stunned there, as if reflecting what Bai Niannian was saying.

    Bai Niannian felt that no matter how many explanations there were, they would not be as clear as the real thing.

    So, she directly washed the two sweet potatoes in the system, and then took them out.

    Looking at the two apparently washed sweet potatoes in Bai Niannian's hands, Yu Jing continued to be silent... It's

    not that Yu Jing couldn't respond, or that Bai Niannian's "brother" made his teeth sour, but that he was serious What kind of complex system is Bai Niannian's ability?

    They can also produce milk, grow fruits, have big roosters to eat, and little hens to lay eggs, and now they can produce sweet potatoes...

    "Does it have a headache?" Yu Jing felt that such a complex ability should be very exhausting. force.

    Just like Zhou Fu's mental attack ability, it consumes a lot of mental power. Every time Zhou Fu uses an ability, she needs to replenish a large number of crystal cores to restore her mental power.

    Even so, she will still fall into a weak state.

    If there is no way to replenish the crystal nucleus in time and absorb the energy inside, Zhou Fu will have a splitting headache and be extremely uncomfortable.

    Yu Jing is very afraid, Bai Niannian also has such complex abilities.

    He would rather her be a little trash who eats and waits to die, and doesn't want to see her like Zhou Fu in his previous life, every time she used her supernatural powers, she would roll on the floor in pain.

    Although Yu Jing felt that there might be Zhou Fu's hypocritical element in it.

    However, it still hurts a little bit.

    If you put it in the past, Bai Niannian will hurt as long as it hurts. What does it have to do with his Yu Jing?

    However, now that the little girl in front of him has a different status in his heart, Yu Jing thinks more unconsciously.

    He thinks about her, misses her, and doesn't worry about her.     It's a pity that Bai Niannian didn't feel it. Looking at Yu Jing's eyes as if caring for the mentally retarded, Bai Niannian

    was strangely silent for a while, and then tentatively said: "A little bit?"

Jing originally had a mild expression, but instantly became cold and solemn, and his voice became solemn: "Then don't plant it, and don't dig anything..."     Looking at Yu Jing's solemn appearance, Bai Niannian felt a little Nervous, he interrupted in a low voice what he hadn't said yet: "I'm sorry, I'll interrupt first, but it doesn't hurt."     Yu Jing originally wanted to say: Don't do anything in the future, just follow me, I have a If you stutter, you won't be hungry.     However, before he could say the words, he heard Bai Niannian say it didn't hurt.     Bai Niannian was also keenly aware that Yu Jing's complexion became not very good-looking, and she also knew that the nonsense she had just tried might frighten people, so she hurriedly said with a bit of flattery: "I'm sorry, I'm just I didn't mean to lie to you, I'm sorry."     Bai Niannian felt that if he changed his position and thought about it, he might also be very angry, so he kept his posture very low at this time, and when he spoke, the sound was unconsciously elongated. A little tune up.     Just like when her father was still there, she talked to him when she was coquettish.