Chapter 68

Bai Niannian is a little eager to try and wants to send two...

    In fact, two days earlier, the system can be upgraded.

    But Bai Niannian looked at the weather and estimated that she would not be able to leave for a while. She had a lot of time to operate the system, so she did not rush to upgrade, but replaced the threshing board and threw all the grain she had harvested before. storage.

    If it is not threshed, it is thrown in the warehouse extensively.

    But after threshing, the system comes with sacks, and after they are packaged, they are put into the warehouse, which is much more efficient.

    The threshing board is a consumable item, so it takes a lot of experience.

    After all the grains were threshed and harvested, Bai Niannian used all his experience to upgrade.

    Now it's finally up!

    【Congratulations on your promotion to level 8! ]

    [Unlock Silkworm Baby*10 (Each silkworm baby spins a ball of silk in three hours.)]

    [Unlocks Black Land*4, Paddy Field*4, Shatian*2. ]

    [Unlock: Sheeppen (to be built), Pond (to be built), Snack Factory (to be built), Garment Factory (to be built)]

    [The unlocked land and safe house can be moved to the real world and used without Affected by the actual conditions, even in the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month, we can still produce the most beautiful flowers (refills)]

    [Experience required for upgrade: 0/1050] After

    several news came out, Bai Niannian looked at Shatian, and the first thing was The peanut seeds and sweet potato seedlings obtained before are all planted!

    If you planted in black soil or paddy fields before, the system will remind you that you do not meet the conditions.

    Now that it can be planted, it can be seen that what kind of fruit is planted in what field.

    There are only two sand fields, and Bai Niannian has temporarily planted peanuts and sweet potatoes.

    Originally, there are still seeds or seedlings such as jujube and sea buckthorn, which cannot be planted temporarily, but you can wait.

    On the new land, species are also planted together, otherwise it is a waste of time.

    Ten cute silkworm babies were lying on the ground at this time, their small bodies moving.

    The image of the silkworm baby, after being systematically desertified, is not ugly at all, but rather cute and cute.

    Bai Niannian was fed with no psychological burden.

    Sure enough, they are also eaten.

    Therefore, the feed produced by the feed factory is omnipotent, and the friends produced by the system can eat it!

    Knowing that silkworm babies have something to eat, Bai Niannian can rest assured to look at others.

    There are more factories to be built, and it is estimated that Bai Niannian will have to start all kinds of digging and digging in the past two days.

    The sheep pen is very normal. Before the cows and laying hens had their own houses, it made no sense that the sheep had nothing.

    As for the pond...