Chapter 62

Wherever the field of vision goes, there is no living thing! ...

    It was a pure black pickup truck, although the body had messy and mottled marks.

    However, it is difficult to hide the pull of the car itself.

    The one sitting in the driver's seat was a young girl with short hair and a particularly sharp profile, revealing a faint cold murderous aura.

    The reason why Yu Jing noticed her was because she was familiar.

    Just had a quick glance at the surroundings, and found her at a glance.

    Bian Xiaoyue.

    They met at a gas station before, but the girl who didn't show her face and only spoke a little voice.

    The other party had been with Yu Jing Squad for a few days in his last life, so he still remembered the other party's appearance.

    Probably because the other party's appearance hasn't changed much, they all have neat short hair.

    Xu Pingyuan found that Yu Jing's eyes fell in one direction for a long time, and followed.

    It's just that there are a lot of cars and people in that direction, and there are all kinds of dancing zombies and mutant plants.

    Xu Pingyuan was not sure for a while what Yu Jing was looking at.

    "Is there something over there?" Xu Pingyuan asked in a low voice, while clenching the steel pipe in his hand.

    There is some chaos in the neighborhood at the moment. It can be said that humans, mutant plants, and zombies are simmering in chaos. Xu Pingyuan feels that he has to be more vigilant.

    I don't know if it will turn into a pot of porridge after that.

    "We probably won't be able to make it through today." Looking at the car in front of him and someone who didn't want to move at all, Yu Jing said in a hoarse voice.

    This, Xu Pingyuan also guessed, so after hearing Yu Jing say this, his eyes quickly turned to the Shangjian on both sides of the road.

    Unfortunately, this area is probably because there are many cars passing by, so there are many people.

    The commercial buildings on both sides of the street were destroyed in a bad way, because when they returned to Hu Rangrang's house before, they didn't take the bottom line and didn't pass through this place, so they didn't know what it used to be like.

    But think about it, it should be better than it is now.

    The commercial buildings on both sides of the road, not to mention the doors, some storefronts are really left with a large steel frame, and the wall skin is really gone, and it looks shaky and dangerous.

    Although it is said that most commercial buildings have only two floors, if they collapsed in the middle of the night, it would be impossible to run away.

    Looking at those commercial buildings, Xu Pingyuan clicked his tongue twice, feeling sore teeth and headache.

    If they really spend the night here, not to mention how dangerous it is outside, even with the temperature outside at night, they won't be able to lie down.

    Sleeping in the car?

    Their oil has to be used sparingly, after all, it is a non-renewable resource.