Chapter 69

When Bai Niannian called Yu Shen, Yu Jing felt his head...

    Yu Jingzheng watched Hu Rang make them bicker with a smile on his lips.     Hearing Bai Niannian

    's question, he turned his head and said with a smile, "I don't play very much, and my technique is not very good. I prefer outdoor sports."

He just nodded and said, "I'm not very good at playing either. I don't understand many games, and it will drag down my teammates."

    Bai Niannian couldn't help laughing as he spoke, and Yu Jing watched with his eyebrows curled. Bend.

    He likes to look at Bai Nian Nian's smile, simple and clean, with a hint of warmth.

    For some reason, Yu Jing suddenly thought of the scene when the two met for the first time. Thinking about that time, he suddenly appeared in that dry cleaner, the little girl huddled in the corner and looked at him timidly.

    Thinking of this, Yu Jing couldn't help but asked softly, "Nian Nian, what were you thinking about when you first met?" When it

    came to the first encounter, Bai Nian Nian thought about it seriously, and then whispered. : "Then I said it, you can't be angry."

    After hearing this, Yu Jing's heart skipped a beat. He didn't act particularly fierce back then, did he?

    He just asked, is the milk fragrant?

    If it wasn't fragrant, he wouldn't have suddenly diverted to that dry cleaner.

    Originally, his destination was to go directly to the Polytechnic University, but because of the smell of milk, his legs turned uncontrollably and he entered an inconspicuous dry cleaner on the street.

    Thinking about it now, this probably belongs to the fate of milk?

    So, it's not wrong to like drinking milk.

    Because it was the guidance of milk that made them meet.

    Thinking of this, Yu Jing only felt that his heart was as sweet as milk, he smiled and said, "Don't be angry, just tell me."

    Seeing that the corners of Yu Jing's lips were still smiling, Bai Niannian spoke with confidence and boldness: "Actually, I was also quite panicked at the time, I was thrown at home by my mother and them, and they were uneasy and kind when they left, so they opened the door of the house. , the zombies broke in, I had no choice, I rode the cow and ran away."

    "But you know, the cow doesn't come out for a long time, so I just rode across the road. I had nowhere to escape, so I hid in the laundry shop. Inside, I was thinking, how much I have to go, I still have a little food on my body, I really can't go on, I will try to find a way."

    "In the end, I was drinking milk. You came in. There was not much light at the time, and you were too tall. I wondered where the bear came from." Having said this, Bai Niannian pursed his lips and smiled embarrassedly. smiled.

    Yu Jing didn't get angry, but looked at his figure seriously, and after a long time, he said inexplicably, "I don't think I'm too fat, right? I look like a bear...?"

    "Also It's not because of his body shape, but his height, he's really like the man in the book, a tall tower." Bai Niannian tilted his head and gestured with Yu Jing.

    Yu Jing was amused, raised his hand and touched Bai Niannian's head lightly, sighed, "Fortunately, even if he is a man like a tall tower, it's good that he didn't scare you."