chapter 103-104

Chapter 103

This piece that Chi Hong gave birth to is obviously going to...

    The speed of the car was still very fast, and after a while, they arrived at the small square.

    Minister Li was walking with the people, and the mission hall was farther away, so he arrived a little later than them.

    Cheng Min ate a piece of bread and stopped eating it, leaving the remaining one for Minister Li.

    The other party didn't eat breakfast today, and he stayed up late to work with him last night. The two of them had a good relationship, and the other party was also very responsible. Cheng Min felt that it was necessary to leave one for the other party.

    It's just that the bread was given by Bai Niannian. Cheng Min felt that out of respect, she had to say it in advance.

    "Nian Nian, I'm going to leave this bread for Minister Li. She stayed up late with me and didn't eat anything." After Cheng Min got out of the car, she found a small blanket for Bai Nian Nian, because she was afraid that she would be sitting in the car. Cold, by the way.

    After Bai Niannian took the blanket and said thank you, she was a little surprised to hear Cheng Min ask herself: "The bread is yours, you don't need to ask my sister Cheng." The

    two were already very close in private. sisters match.

    Hearing her say this, Cheng Min smiled a little embarrassedly: "Thank you, Nian Nian."

    Not only because of the base, but also because of the individual.

    Bai Niannian was afraid that the two of them would not have enough to eat, so he took out two more breads.

    If everyone has a good relationship, there is no problem with her occasional giving.

    It is definitely okay to provide too much, except for the team members, and the team members all spend points, and Bai Nian Nian has accumulated a lot of crystal cores.

    In fact, it is not very useful. Most of the time, it is given back to teammates in another form.

    After a while, Minister Li came back with the power user planted today.

    The ten power users from yesterday were already tired, and fifteen new power users were selected today.

    Yesterday, most of the people were power users, and they naturally considered the issue of good physical strength.

    Today's words, because of the experience summary of the first day, Cheng Min chose some people more selectively.

    Today's abilities are mainly based on wood and water.

    Because the base and the northern planting area also need wood-type and water-type abilities, Cheng Min will not pick more people.

    Among the fifteen people, six are wood-type abilities, four are water-type, and five are power-type.

    Chi Hong is among these people.

    When she saw Bai Niannian, she also waved.

    Chi Hong originally thought that she would have to wait a few days before she could.

    But I never expected that I went to the mission hall this morning to check the situation. I originally thought that I would follow the convoy to the north, but I didn't expect it to be taken away by Minister Li.