26

Life is too hard, she wants to go to a sweet place...

    Yu Jing didn't let his guard down, and watched the situation in the room carefully.

    This is a big bed room, the bed in the middle, although things are piled up in a mess, and the breath of life is full, but it looks clean, at least there is no black blood, or other dirty things. above.

    The two people standing by the window, a man and a woman, the man should be around 1.8 meters tall. Yu Jing couldn't see the data accurately, he could only take a glance.

    It's okay for a man to grow, that's right...

    The slight Mediterranean hairstyle on his head seriously affects his appearance. Ignoring the hair and not looking at it, he is actually quite a good guy.

    If you look at the face, the other party will probably look like twenty-seven or eighth, but if you look at the head...

    the age is hard to say.

    At this moment, the man tightly held the wooden mop rod in his hand, with a slightly nervous expression on his face.

    Standing opposite him is a girl who is about the same size as Bai Niannian, but a little fatter than Bai Niannian. She is very handsome and has a chubby face, which is similar to Bai Niannian's baby fat.

    It 's just the hair...

    well, it's an inch.

    Thinking of Bai Niannian, Yu Jing's mind was instantly clear, his eyes swept quickly, and he also took a look at the person who was following him and kept a distance.

    The other party...

    eh?

    It should be a girl, because Yu Jing didn't see the Adam's apple, the other party has short hair, much shorter than Bai Niannian's, and the ears are exposed, and the length is not bad, it should be about the same size as the girl opposite.

    The girls are tall and thin, a bit like models.

    "Who are you..." Yu Jing asked in a hoarse voice as he couldn't figure out what was going on with the three people for the time being.

    Hearing Yu Jing's opening, the man holding the mop pole on the opposite side sighed in relief.

    It's good to talk about it, but don't save them with good intentions, but in the end they save a wolf, that's interesting!

    When Yu Jing accidentally bumped into someone here, Bai Niannian was busy with his system.

    After the pasture is planted and harvested, other crops need to be watered. After the cowshed is built, the time for the cows to produce milk has been shortened a lot.

    Now it takes 6 minutes to produce a cup of milk, which makes Bai Niannian look forward to... a

    chicken coop.

    Since there are laying hens, there should be chicken coops, right?

    Thinking of the chicken coop, Bai Niannian was still a little excited. The two tools in his hand each had a durability of 20. Bai Niannian decided not to waste it and went to the mountain to get materials.

    When Yu Jing came back, Bai Niannian had successfully turned the two tools sent by the upgrade into fertilizers and sprinkled them into his fields.

    After the durability is gone, the tool directly becomes fertilizer and disappears.

    "Yu Shen, this is..." Hearing the movement, Hu Rangrang stood up immediately, and when he saw that there were people behind Yu Jing, he was surprised, but he paid attention to controlling the volume.