chapter 85-86

Chapter 85
As long as the head and visceral bones are all right, its...

    These zombies are a problem.

    Yu Jing also thought about this. At this time, Xu Pingyuan asked. After thinking about it, he said: "Let's look for materials first. If you find something wrong on the road, you can explore it by the way. If you can't find it, just wait until you find this piece of materials and come back. Study the problem of zombies."

    Having said that, Yu Jing thought for a while, and quickly said: "However, if we keep going around in this area, we will not be able to go to the first base for the time being, and we will definitely not be able to sleep well at night. Everyone has a plan, of course, if you have other ideas, you can bring them up and let's discuss together."

    Bai Niannian didn't have any opinion, but after Yu Jing's voice fell, he just nodded.

    The others thought for a while and felt that there was no problem.

    If they go to the first base now, then the supplies on this street need to wait for the base to settle down before they come out to find it.

    At that time, it's hard to say who owns this material.

    So, let's look for supplies first.

    "I have no opinion."

    "Neither do we."     "

    Listen to the captain."     After everyone thought about it, they quickly expressed their thoughts.  
   Obviously, materials are more important.     As for whether it's safe at night... it's okay     to get used to it.     It's really uncomfortable to not be able to sleep through the night.    
 Now that the decision has been made, everyone will quickly pack up and act.    
 The goal of sleeping during the day is too obvious, and it is easy to be seen by others.     Everyone was very targeted and went straight to the cannery.

    The sky is already bright now, and many teams or individuals looking for supplies have also come out.

    When Bai Niannian and the others arrived at the cannery, at least fifty people had gathered in front of the door.

    Fifty or so people, you can tell by a closer look, there are about nine teams, everyone is clearly distinguished, and the boundaries are very obvious.

    After Bai Niannian and the others arrived, it was the tenth team.

    "I don't know how many supplies there are, but there are so many people here." Hu Rangrang sighed softly after seeing so much.

    This area is far away from Bai Niannian's school, and it is almost always a factory area. You can't come here for part-time shopping, so Bai Niannian is not too familiar with it.

    "There are factories around here, there are many food factories, and everyone's goals are also very consistent. Pay attention to yourself." Yu Jing reminded his friends, and then he was at the end of the line.

    The other teams also kept their guards on their own, and no one said that they would enter the factory directly, and they did not know what they were waiting for.

    Yu Jing and the others are not in a hurry. With so many people, like before, there will be fewer and fewer situations where they want their own team to independently possess supplies.

    So, they always have to adapt.

    Yu Jing didn't move, and at the same time carefully observed the other teams.