Chapter 75

This matter, their base also did it in their previous life...

    Yue Qingping was young, and they didn't mind Bai Niannian, and they didn't take off their clothes when they entered the house, which was not easy for boys to see.

    Everyone just sat together, passed the time, and waited for the things over there to end.

    "By the way, Qingping, where are all the research institutes here, have you drawn a map?" Le Jinyu asked in a low voice, thinking that they still had tasks.

    Listening to her question, Yue Qingping nodded, and then silently took out the handmade map.

    Bai Niannian glanced sideways curiously, and then almost ran away for the boss.

    Is that a hand map?

    What's the difference between that and stamping?

    Horizontal and vertical, the paintings are very good in all places, and the handwriting is very beautiful, and it is especially Zhou Zheng, like the copybooks that I practiced calligraphy in those years.

    So, is this the world of studying God?

    Bai Niannian is not considered a scholar, he can only say that his studies are not bad, he also majored in foreign languages, and the language university in S City is not a key point.

    Over the years, Bai Niannian has also been surrounded by Xueba, but Xue Shen...

    I'm sorry, that's not the world she can touch.

    Bai Niannian went to high school in his father's school, although he knew many teachers and even the principal.

    However, her grades were only considered to be in the middle and upper class, not the top-notch group, so she was not assigned to the rocket class or the intensive class.

    Those who often participate in competitions, competitions, etc., are still far from Bai Niannian.

    Now this is a very close observation of the god of learning, and then kneels to the god of learning.

    Chi Hong is an out-and-out scumbag. Looking at the map at the moment, she directly raised her hand to give Yue Qingping a kneeling gesture, and exclaimed, "No, brother Qingping, you are too amazing. , is this really handwritten?"

    This word is too beautiful, isn't it?

    Doesn't it mean that boys who are good in science can write almost the same as those who study medicine?

    This word is too beautiful, it looks like a steel stamp!

    Yue Qingping nodded embarrassedly, and then retreated to the side of Le Jinyu as a mushroom.

    Geniuses always have habits or hobbies that are different from ordinary people. Chi Hong also knows that he is not good at communicating with people, so he didn't ask more questions, just looked at the map and was amazed.

    Yang Qin has never even studied in university, so she naturally admires it when she sees this.

    After a few people watched for a while, they began to study the business.

    Although everyone is a local household in city B, city B is very large. The roads in the urban area, the communities, and the distribution of various buildings are also extending in all directions, which is very complicated.

    Sometimes, where to go, Bai Niannian still needs to check the bus route. I probably know where it is, but I don't know how to get there.

    Therefore, looking at this map now, many are marked out, which should be the place of the research institute, and Bai Niannian doesn't know where it is at all.