50

So, don't just look at strength, you need to...

    After listening to Bai Niannian's words, Yu Jing's originally condensed complexion softened a little.     For strangers, Yu Jing has no extra kindness

    , so the corners of his lips are hooked, and he replied with a cool smile: "Maybe."

He quickly said, "Ignore them, let's go to the supermarket first." The supermarket

    not far away is full of supplies, and they don't need to waste time on these people who don't know what to pack in their minds.

    Yu Jing said so, naturally no one of the teammates will do extra things.

    Everyone was very fast, keeping the formation and moving forward.

    When the aunts and uncles saw Yu Jing, they didn't plan to pay attention. They jumped with anger and couldn't care about anything else.

    It's a pity that none of Yu Jing's team looked back.

    If the other party is nice and angry and asks Yu Jing to bless him for a while, then Yu Jing may still think about it, and so will the rest of the team.

    However, asking for help, with a tyrannical attitude, but also with the intention of moral kidnapping?

    Who are you with here?

    When is it time to take care of their middle-aged and elderly glass hearts?

    Those people looked at Yu Jing and the others, and none of them turned around, not even stopping, so they couldn't help but curse even more fiercely.

    They didn't pay attention. The men and women who looked like students who had been with them had quietly avoided them and went to the first floor.

    The two people were walking on the escalator that was no longer running, but because the escalator was facing away from them, all their attention was on Yu Jing's side, so they didn't know that they had quietly left. .

    Yu Jing took Bai Niannian and the others into the supermarket. They were divided into two groups, one strong and one weak as far as possible. After a brief division of the area, everyone started to act.

    When this kind of action is required, everyone only needs to remember the approximate area.

    Bai Niannian naturally followed Yu Jing.

    "You can eat the shelf directly." Yu Jing thought that Bai Niannian's ability still needs to eat this garbage, so he deliberately left the shelf for her that they couldn't use for the time being.

    In this regard, Bai Niannian has a different idea: "No need, it's easier to collect together. No one knows how much danger there is here. I'd better collect early and leave early."

    This place is no better than the small supermarket last time. It's easy to see what's going on inside.

    In today's shopping malls, there are still three floors above. Although the second floor has been cleaned up by Yu Jing, what about the third and fourth floors?

    If there is something, and they are delayed for a while, it will not be very good.

    Bai Niannian only thought that everyone should collect the things as soon as possible and leave.

    Hearing what she said, Yu Jing didn't force it, just nodded and walked side by side with Bai Niannian. With a wave of the opponent's hand, he took it away.