24

There are paddy fields, looking forward to crayfish! ...

    The plant hissed, causing a commotion in the entire plant garden, all the mutant plants.

    Hu Rangrang started cursing again, and Guo Xiang finally couldn't help cursing along with him.

    Yu Jing's eyes are fast and hands are quick, no matter how the plants hiss, according to the other's sturdy rhizomes, it is a fireball and a stick!

    Yes, Yu Jing found that after he skillfully launched a fireball attack, his understanding of fire-type powers improved a lot.

    This is probably a mysterious and mysterious feeling. It is different from the comprehension feeling in the previous life. Now this is a brand new experience.

    After feeling the proficiency, Yu Jing launched the fireball technique again, and at the same time, the steel pipe attack on the other hand did not fall.

    He jumped up originally, just to get rid of the plant in the shortest possible time without any dead ends.

    Bai Niannian cooperated with him on the side, even if the plant was already furious, but it didn't matter, it was over!

    The plant is angry, but also afraid of fire.

    When he found that he was surrounded by fireballs, and some fireballs would drop flames during the launch process, some small plants were directly crushed to the ground, and they were not tossed at all.

    sizzle!

    After the small plant was set on fire, all kinds of screams were heard, and the shrill, scratching human eardrums hurt.

    The sturdy plant finally became angry after finding that he had no way to retreat, and was ready to fight Yu Jing in a head-to-head battle.

    It's a pity that Yu Jing and a plant that doesn't talk about martial arts first have nothing to say about martial arts.

    One-on-one with each other?

    Yu Jing's brain was still there, and he was not eaten by zombies.

    Why waste time and energy when you can directly knock each other down?

    So, ignoring the plant's various gestures and hissing, just fire the ball and add the stick, and you're done!

    Yu Jing and Bai Niannian had a tacit understanding of cooperation before, and this time they cooperated very well. They don't need to say more, and they already understand each other's meaning with an occasional eye contact.

    Yu Jing attracted firepower in front, and Bai Niannian responded behind him.

    Occasionally, because the plant still needs to cope with the after-scenes, it is easy to be succeeded by Bai Nian Nian.

    Although it is said that Bai Nian Nian is not very strong, but...

    the plants surrounded by fire do not feel well.

    Surrounded by what he fears the most, and being beaten by two two-legged beasts.

    Its leaves are constantly being knocked off, and the rhizomes are constantly splitting, and green sap begins to drip down from where it splits, exuding a strange smell.

    In the middle, there is not only the fragrance of natural vegetation, but also a smell, like the sour smell of something rotted.

    The combination of the two flavors creates an indescribable feeling.

Start with a cow (doomsday)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें