chapter 87-88

Chapter 87

Maybe the world is cold, but their...

    This piece has holes on it, so the light is okay. The luminous watch on Bai Niannian's hand is always there. With the light on both sides, he can see the people inside clearly.

    Xu Pingyuan and Yue Qingping.     Almost as soon as he saw the person, Bai Niannian

    exclaimed: "Brother Xu, Qingping!"

Look at the afterglow.

    Yu Jing also saw people. He carefully observed for a long time and confirmed that the two people were people and there was no abnormality.

    "Go forward and have a look." After signaling to Bai Niannian and Hu Xue, Yu Jing was ready to step forward.

    Le Jinyu reacted the fastest. If Bai Niannian hadn't hesitated just now, she would have already stepped forward.

    Le Jinyu also understood that Bai Niannian's hesitation was because if something changed in the process, then Xu Pingyuan and Yue Qingping might be very dangerous to them.

    Now that it is confirmed that there is no danger, she is naturally on the front line.

    That's her own brother!

    After the end of the world, the sister and brother have never been separated. Le Jinyu has been worried for a long time, but this place is too big, and it is very complicated. .

    Moreover, there are many companions who have lost their way. It is impossible to find whom to look for first. It can only see who they are related to and who they can find along the way.

    Now that he finally sees his younger brother, Le Jinyu is still a little excited.

    She rushed over, and before she hugged Yue Qingping, she realized something was wrong.

    Seeing them, Yue Qingping had already stood up, but instead of walking away, he stayed by Xu Pingyuan's side.

    And Xu Pingyuan, who has been sitting on the spot, did not get up.

    When he got closer, he could see that one of his legs was pressed under some complicated and cold equipment, and it was estimated that he could not get it out for the time being.

    There were also scattered stones and the like on the equipment, crushing his legs to death.

    And looking at the thing that fell on it, it is estimated that this leg...

    Looking at this scene, Le Jinyu only felt a chill in her heart, but she quickly reacted again, she has a healing ability, and she is not afraid of breaking her leg. As long as the legs are still there, she can take them back!

    Thinking of this, Le Jinyu quickly wiped away a handful of tears, even she herself didn't know when she shed tears.

    Anyway, when I reacted, my face was wet.

    "Brother Xu, are you okay?" Le Jinyu asked cautiously first, her voice choked, then turned her head and called Yu Jing and the others.

    After Yu Jing saw it clearly, he first nodded at Xu Pingyuan, and then motioned to Song Meiyi to join him: "Move things away first, Meiyi.".

    Among these people, he has the strongest ability, and Song Meiyi has the power ability, and has the greatest strength. It would be faster to ask her to help the two of them.