Chapter 7

Mutant Spider

    Yu Jingfei quickly turned his head and glanced, and then saw an oversized spider squeezed by the small entrance of the hotel!

    The size of the other party is just right to squeeze the door full, and it should be able to squeeze in by breaking the wall a little bit. At this time, it is working hard for this.

    However, it seems that it does not want to disturb the prey in the house, so it moves very lightly!

    It's a mutant spider!

    In the last life, Yu Jing had fought a lot, and the opponent's fighting power was very strong, especially the silk spit out was very annoying. If a bad fight was not good, it was easy to be tied up by the opponent's silk, and then it became the opponent's food!

    In the last days, the world is in chaos, and the food chain is also in chaos.

    Therefore, it seems that there is nothing wrong with spiders eating people.

    Originally, Yu Jing didn't really want to live, but Bai Niannian wanted to live, and he even drank the other party's milk.

    Thinking that I can drink more Baiyueguang milk in the future, Yu Jing thinks it's actually okay.

    It's been played before, but now it's just a repetition.

    Thinking of this, Yu Jing took the initiative to stand up and pulled out two steel pipes from the backpack behind him.

    And Bai Niannian has already reacted from the initial surprise. At this moment, he is looking around at the kitchen where the light is not good, trying to find a handy tool from here.

    Her fighting power is really weak, but she can't put all her hopes of survival on Yu Jing.

    It's too risky and not very kind.

    You can't just use a glass of milk to kidnap a big guy and really be your own bodyguard, right?

    Thinking of this, Bai Niannian tried his best to suppress the nausea that the spider brought to him, and quickly searched in the back kitchen.

    The spider's visual ability is very strong. When he finds Yu Jing standing up, he knows that he has been discovered!

    Yes, it's such a big one!

    Now that it was discovered, the spider also gave up its cautious movements, and the whole spider became wild.

    Before it was still researching, how to squeeze in quietly, and after the prey was not found, it directly spun silk and rolled the prey to a safe place to eat.

    But now, it no longer cares about the consequences of breaking through the wall.

    In its eyes, there are only attacks and only food!

    Bai Niannian is very fast, and the battle is about to break out, so she is not allowed to choose carefully.

    He glanced around, and finally found a white steel stick on a shelf.

    The stick is about one meter long, which may be insufficient, but it is not too different. The diameter is similar to that of a normal rolling pin used at home.

    This thing is solid, and when you pick it up, it's quite heavy.

    For a moment, Bai Niannian actually regretted picking this weapon.