chapter 83-84

Chapter 83
Bai Niannian just felt a chill down his spine, bones...

    But either way, it's terrifying.

    It's true that they all need to be careful.

    They fought, and they discovered another thing.

    That is...

    the zombies in the past were all like: come, come and beat the master, whoever runs and who is the puppy.

    But now...

    after they found that they couldn't be beaten and the damage was severe, they actually started to run away! ! !

    "Run?" A question mark appeared on Bai Niannian's head, and the rest of the team responded similarly.

    Everyone is only guarding against zombies, and has not guarded against zombies escaping.

    So, one didn't pay attention, and ran out five or six all at once.

    They simply packed up a place to rest on the first floor of the meat processing plant.

    This place was supposed to be the office area of ​​a meat processing plant. The place was clean and spacious.

    However, it is also very close to the gate of the meat processing plant, so the zombies can successfully escape by turning around and running a few steps.

    "My mother?" Hu Rangrang reacted later, he exclaimed, and then he wanted to rush forward with his weapon in hand, but he just took two steps, and he reacted again. He was almost too surprised and directly Do not listen to the command, recklessly on.

    He turned his head and glanced awkwardly at the little friends, but the little friends were all looking at the fleeing zombies, and of course they were still dealing with them.

    "Chasing?" Xu Pingyuan turned his head to ask Yu Jing after getting the one in his hand.

    In the big night, chasing is not very good, Yu Jing thinks it is better for everyone to have a good rest.

    So after thinking about it, Shen Sheng said: "Or, stop chasing, it's very tired at night." The

    little friends also said the same thing. After nodding, they quickly eliminated the zombies in their hands.

    After cleaning up, it was already past three o'clock in the middle of the night.

    "It's really exciting to stay up all night again. I thought that it's the end of the world, and there's nothing left. We can work every day at sunrise and rest at sunset. Who would have thought?" When cleaning up the battlefield, Yang Qin couldn't help but sigh softly.

    The others laughed along, and Bai Niannian operated the system for a while.

    I originally thought I could get a good night's sleep, so I planted mangosteen with a particularly long maturity cycle. Now the system doesn't have many places to operate.

    However, the resources of the back mountain can be dug at any time.

    And the ratio of getting the reality is one to ten, double the profit.

    Unfortunately, it's not very convenient now.

    Except for the roots that can be burned, they can't use anything else for the time being unless they settle down.

    After settling down, you still need to examine the situation of the base, not to say that you will directly lift all the cards.

    But the roots are enough.