Chapter 65

Hu Rangrang is also kind, Xu Pingyuan feels...

    After Bai Niannian woke up, he had almost no reaction time. He felt the cold breath outside the bed, and instantly became awake.

    Hearing Yang Qin's question, Bai Niannian nodded and said, "I heard it, it's like a wave, but I haven't seen the ocean, I've only seen the video, and I don't know if it's accurate."

    "Get up, get up! "Almost as soon as Bai Niannian's voice fell, he heard Yu Jing's hurried voice.

    He seemed to be in a hurry, and he hurriedly called his friends, and at the same time took out the things they used and quickly put them into the space.

    Afraid that the girl would not respond, he strode over again, and through the curtain, he called out in a deep voice, "Get up, get up, it's dangerous!"

    When Yu Jing heard the movement, the strings in his body moved violently. .

    Then, he remembered something.

    Not long after the official proposal to set up a security base, the location in the north of City B, because of the abnormal climate, and mutant animals and plants stirring up the muddy water in the middle, so the water source of the reservoir in the north of the city was flooded, directly flooding this area.

    At that time, Yu Jing and the others were still in the village of Hu Rangrang, and they escaped the disaster, but they also heard about it, and even felt a strong water vapor because of the close distance.    
 However, because the water in the reservoir is limited, the newly gushed groundwater does not come out so quickly, so the water poured back into the village of Hurangang, only a light drizzle remains.    
 Yu Jing really didn't think about it before, because he only heard about it in his previous life, and he didn't experience it himself, so he didn't know how terrible it was, so he subconsciously ignored it.   
  It may also be because the appearance of Sun Bo and the others disturbed his mood, but made him ignore many details.     I don't know, it's too late to let the friends escape at this time.   
  Bai Niannian was already quickly putting on his padded jacket, and at the same time he didn't forget to push Hu Xue and the others.     Yang Qin also dressed quickly and went out to help.

   Hu Ma and the others are very fast. Everyone slept in warm autumn clothes. Now, just put a set of padded jackets and trousers on your body.

    "Will the temperature drop again? Or is it because we slept on the kang before, it was too cold." Hu's mother was old and very afraid of the cold.

    The temperature right now is minus seventeen degrees.

    If there is a big flood...

    no no no, only one rain, for them, it will be a disaster!

    Bai Niannian didn't dare to think about it, so he could only speed up.

    The little friends were very quick, and it took no more than three minutes from the time they called people to when they were ready to leave.

    The things they took out have been collected in time by Yu Jing and Dad Hu.

    There are two space ability users in the team, which is a lot more convenient.

    It's just that, there is no female space power user, and it will still be a little inconvenient for some supplies related to female students.

    But everyone doesn't care that much anymore.

    In the face of life and death, who cares so much?

    Live first, then think about other things.