Chapter 1

The Eruption of the End Times

    In City B in July, the temperature at night is very rare as low as minus ten degrees, making people shiver from the cold.

    Bai Niannian closed the pure black down jacket on her body and watched the rest of the family quarreling with cold eyes.

    "What to do, what to do, another monster has fallen from the opposite building!" It was Bai Nian's half-sister Lin Lu who spoke. At this time, her long hair over her shoulders was scattered and her voice was sharp and piercing. Such hypocritical elegance.

    Almost as soon as her voice fell, sitting across from her, Bai Niannian's half-brother Lin Hening couldn't help shouting loudly: "If we stay at home all the time, we'll all die, we'll die!

    " , and murmured repeatedly like crazy: "No, no, I don't want to die, I don't want to die!" The

    closest to Lin Hening, that is, Bai Niannian's mother Nian Yuqing, stepped forward and clutched tightly. Lin Hening's mouth, while weeping, whispered: "Don't make a sound, don't make a sound, you will be heard."

    Standing on the other side of Lin Hening, Bai Niannian's stepfather Lin Changyou, pursed his lips tightly and did not speak. .

    At this time, the family sat around in the living room, each occupying a corner. Bai Niannian was near the window, far away from everyone else.

    She didn't listen carefully to what the family said, but just looked out the window.

    It was night time, and the temperature dropped more and more.

    During the day, the temperature can still be maintained between zero and minus five degrees, but once the sun sets, the temperature will drop rapidly. When the night is the coldest, it is even minus eleven or two degrees.

    And this temperature, there is still a downward trend.

    And this situation, from half a month ago, it first appeared.

    At first, the temperature was a little low. In late July, in a city close to the south, the temperature during the day was only 15 or 6 degrees. Although it was a bit strange, it was snowing in June in ancient times. thing.

    Then there are the lengths of day and night, which also seem to be reversed.

    Obviously it should be a summer with extremely long days, but the days are getting shorter and shorter. Every day, the sun rises very late and sets very early, which is even more exaggerated than in winter.

    Only then did people realize that something was wrong, but the weather side said that the temperature was abnormal due to strong convective weather. When the two warm and cold currents passed, the situation would improve.

    Only half a month has passed. Bai Niannian did not wait for the temperature to rise and the situation improved, but a strange streamer came!

    Those streamers seemed to come from the infinite universe, and suddenly landed on the earth, watering the world.

    Bai Niannian is in his freshman year this year, and July is the summer vacation, so he stays at home every day. As for the outside world, he originally watched a lot of discussions on the Internet.

    Until that day, the streamer landed in different places, and then the whole world became different.

    Those streamers fell on some people, which directly led to the mutation of those people, turning them into the monsters in Lin Lu's mouth.