Chapter 67

And Bai Niannian worked hard for a few days, the system finally...

    Bian Xiaoyue had exchanged information with Yu Jing's team, and Yang Qin knew each other's name.

    However, Yang Qin felt that the name "Sister Cool" was more suitable for Bian Xiaoyue.

    The two times we met, the other party was cutting his head with a knife.

    Yang Qin also hated those scumbags who were not human, so Bian Xiaoyue chopped them well.

    The title Cool Sister is justified!

    Yang Qin whispered something, and then saw Bian Xiaoyue, who was looking forward, turned her head to look at them.

    Bian Xiaoyue is actually not a talkative person, she has always done more and said less.

    But it was indeed Yu Jing and his team who helped out yesterday, which allowed her to better solve the troubles that followed.

    In fact, she doesn't really know how to comfort people, and it's Ma Hu who spoke softly and comforted those girls.

    Now that I have met, Bian Xiaoyue is not good at speaking with a cold face.

    But let her put a smile on her face, she really doesn't know much.

    The distance between the two parties is not too far. One stood in the courtyard and the other stood outside the courtyard. They watched from a distance for a long time. Finally, Xiaoyue pursed her lips and said in a loud voice, "Thank you for yesterday.

    " Bian Xiaoyue wouldn't say it, and he wouldn't use it.

    She was used to being alone, and was about to leave again.

    So, after saying thank you and expressing your gratitude, you can do it.

    It's just that he took his eyes back without waiting for the other party to respond, which seemed impolite, so Bian Xiaoyue waited.

    Xu Pingyuan looked at Yu Jing, and when he found that he seemed to be thinking about something, he responded with a loud voice: "It's okay, it's all for living, are you just here?"

    Xu Pingyuan felt that something was not right, Bian Xiao Moon just came?

    So how did she escape from the waves?

    They reacted so fast, although they were trapped by Hu Rang for a few minutes, but because of the fast reaction, they ran very fast, but it was also extremely difficult.

    Bian Xiaoyue... Did she run away by herself, or did she run away with the person she rescued yesterday?

    Originally, she wasn't going to talk more, but Xu Pingyuan had already asked, and it didn't seem very good that she didn't respond. Bian Xiaoyue thought about it and replied, "We came here yesterday afternoon." There was no change in the

    expression on his face, and there was no fluctuation in his tone.

    As soon as Xu Pingyuan heard this "men", he knew that Bian Xiaoyue did not leave anyone behind.

    Thinking about it too, it doesn't seem appropriate to just leave it behind if it was rescued through hard work.

    It's just that when people are struggling to survive, it's hard to take care of others.

    Even if it were Xu Pingyuan, he would not be able to give the chance to live to a stranger who had only met a few times at the juncture of life and death.