Chapter 81-82

Chapter 81
After they left, someone came to him...

   Song Meiyi's slap on the thigh also startled everyone.

    Hearing her words again, everyone's eyes were on her.

    Song Meiyi didn't feel any pressure, and quickly explained: "The company's feng shui fish tank is kept on the fifth floor, and there is a special fish tank corner."

    "The feng shui fish is placed in the production workshop?" Xu Pingyuan felt that this feng shui fish tank was also perfect.

    In this regard, Song Meiyi has no idea, Xu Shi has been numb after reading too much: "It is said that a very famous master showed it. Anyway, the feng shui fish is there, and the feng shui wheel is in the lobby on the first floor in front.

    " I didn't see it, it was probably destroyed by someone who had been there before.

    But feng shui fish, they met.

    "Are there many fish?" Yu Jing asked the key point after listening.

    Bai Niannian is also listening with his ears erect.

    Yu Jing has always said that fish is not easy to catch. If there are too many, the fifth floor will probably give up.

    In fact, if they give up, they don't lose much.

    "There are quite a lot. I remember it seems to be nine, saying that it is to raise a single or not to raise a pair, and there are various theories. In the end, the nine fish were raised. They are all quite expensive and quite big." Song Meiyi didn't come here very often. Side, this is not within the scope of the cashier's work.

    Therefore, she didn't know much, so she listened to what others said at first.

    When she came to the company, the fish had been raised for a long time.

    Of course, there may be death, replacement, etc. in the process.

    However, the number of fish has not changed, and the species are also particular.

    After hearing this, Xu Pingyuan held his head down: "If they are all large-scale feng shui ornamental fish, the size after the mutation must be very large, like the one that blocked the door just now, they are all normal size."

    Yu Jing agreed with this. 's nodded.

    Bai Niannian doesn't raise fish, but Xu Pingyuan sells fishing tackle after all. What he said should be quite comprehensive, so she also nodded.

    "Then are we still playing?" Hu Rangrang asked the question that the team is most concerned about now.

    After Yu Jing drank the yogurt in the cup, he thought about it and said: "My suggestion is to forget it, mutant aquatic creatures are not very easy to fight, and the official also said that 90% of aquatic creatures do not have crystal nuclei. , if you fight, you will get a bunch of waste meat."

    "My suggestion is not to fight, it takes a lot of time and effort, and in the end I can't get any benefits." Xu Pingyuan also preferred not to fight.

    Others thought about it and agreed.

    Yueqingping now has enough equipment, so it doesn't matter whether he wants the production machines upstairs or not.

    He couldn't even tinker with these machines.

    "That's fine, let's clean it up and let Qingping fly us downstairs instead of taking the stairs." Everyone agreed, and Yu just made a decision.