"is this asshole treating you, okay? He hasn't been mean right? he has a reputation for yelling and throwing things when pissed off."

"Bright! Shut the fuck up!" I yell at my soon to be ex friend. Rome looks between the two of us before shaking his head.

"No, he has been nothing but respectful to me, allows me time off for my heat. He allowed me time off to handle personal problems." He said looking down at his hands. "I came in to tell him I was resigning because of those same problems." He finished. Bright lowed his face to try and look Rome in the eyes.

"You have me know, whatever problems you have, tell me and I will handle them. Don't quit your job due to them." He said seriously. Bright he is one of the most laid-back person I have ever met. It is rare he is every serious. Rome looks at him then back down shaking his head.

"Mate or not, we just met, and I can't throw all my problems on you. I don't want to quit; I like working here. The people are quit, they treat and respect omega's better than any other place I know of."

"Then we will get to know each other, so you can feel like you can let me help with your problems." Bright said, dead serious. I watch the interaction between the two as my desk phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer listening for a moment "did they provide you name?" I look at my calendar and don't notice any meetings on there. With Rome being gone, Knott personal assistant has been updating my calendar for me.

"Kongpob and Ming" My eyes grow wide at the mentation of my mate's name. I quickly pick up my cell phone but don't see any miss calls or message from Kong.

"Send them both up. Add both of their names to my approved guest list" I say hanging up. I look at Rome and Bright. "You," I point to Rome. "Go down to the cafeteria and get me two bottles of ping milk, and a bottle of water. You," I look at my watch and notice its afternoon, then look at Bright "get lost, whatever you wanted to talk to me has to wait." Both of them look at me confused.

"Who was that? And who is on the approve list?" Bright said. Only three people on my approved list. Bright, Tutah and Prem. Knot works for me so he can already get up here, and everyone knows my mother. Bright looks at me waiting for an answer, but before I could get one out, I caught my omega scent. I stand up walking to the door, just as Ming and Kong turn the cornor. Kong smiles when he sees me, clearly nervous for some reason.

"Hi P'Arthit...We...we are not disturbing you right?" Kong ask playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Of course, not bunny." I wrap my arm around his wrist leading him into my office. Kong follows without hesitation. "Kong, this is my personal assistant Rome, and you already know Bright." I say, as I help Kong sit in my chair. "Rome this is my mate, my omega Kong" I finish.

"Really?" Rome says surprise. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kong" He smiles giving a wai.

"It's nice to meet you as well" Kong says shyly.

"What don't I get a hello? Man, I feel so sad now!" Bright said being over dramatic like always, hand over his heart, pouting fake sniffling. Kong giggles, giving a wai to Bright.

"Hello P'Bright, how are you doing?"

"a lot better now that I see your cute face" he says winking, only to be slapped in the arm by Rome who looks at him pouting. "hey! Aww come on shorty! I was just being nice!" Bright says rubbing his arm.

"I am not short!" Rome says standing up "I will get your pink milk Mr. Rojnapat" he sneers storming away, Bright following behind him. Kong laughs at their interaction as they leave. I love hearing him laugh, it always feels my heart with joy.

"So, want to tell me what brings you here bunny? Is everything okay? I didn't forget your appointment, did I?" I mentally going through my calendar.

"He has an interview today and was nervous about it." Ming says sitting in the chair Rome was just in. "I told him he shouldn't be nervous." I look at Kong who was nodding at what Ming said. I rubbed his hair gentle.

"I, thought if I came early and you were not busy, I could see you before my interview." He spoke smiling shyly. I smile back at him.

"Your friend is right, bunny, you shouldn't be nervous. You will do wonderful. Who is your interview with and For what?"

"I have to do a small internship for one of my classes next semester. We have to find a place to work before class start." I nod, remember the conversation we had months ago about it. "The interview is with Ohm in finance." He finishes looking around my office. Ohm was one of our senior finance officers. He has been with the company for a long time. He turned down the CFO position and allowed Knot to take it. He said he didn't want the stress and loved what he was doing. He was great friends with my father.

"Ohm is a wonderful man. He is an alpha himself, but mated with kids, so you don't have to worry, okay?" I know how my bunny can be when alone with alphas. "What time is your interview?"

"3 o'clock" he says looking at me. "I'm an hour early"

"because you wanted to see your alpha" Ming mocks him, making Kong roll his eyes sticking his tongue out.

"So?? As if you don't go bug P'Kit at the hospital" Kong resorts back making me laugh.

"I don't mind, I wasn't doing anything pressing anyways." I turn Kong chair around kneeling in front of him. "Would you feel better if you had the interview here in my office?" I ask gently, wanting him to be as comfortable as possible. He shacks his head moving my hair off my forehead.

"No alpha but thank you. I don't want anyone to think I got this interview because of you." I take his hand kissing his knuckles gentle, nodding.

"alright baby, but when you are done, I want you to come straight back here okay?" He shacks his head pouting.

"Can't, Ming brought me here and we have a study group after my interview." He says slumping in the chair, then his eyes light up. "Do you think it would be okay to have my study group come over to the apartment? I really don't want to go back on campus, the chairs hurt my back and butt. Please P?" he asks giving me puppy eyes, as if I would say no.

"whatever my bunny wants, I don't mind." I turn and look at Ming eyes cold "if ANYTHING happens between here and our apartment, I will kick your fucking ass." Looking him dead in the eyes, I am still not over what happen this past weekend. Ming rolls his eyes but nods anyway.

"As if I would let anything happen to my BEST FRIEND on purpose."

"guys...please stop" Kong says grabbing my face gentle turning me to face him again "I am always safe with Ming, what happen at the bar was NOT his fault. Please, alpha, drop it?" I sigh, standing up.

"Fine." I say bending down kissing his head.