"And you must me the Captain Americas best friend. You are handsome aren't you." She said to Bucky and you felt a pang of jealousy.

"I'm Bucky." He introduced himself with a polite smile while she looked him up and down.

"Well, we got a boat to work on." You said clapping your hands and walked to where Sam went.

You looked back and saw him smiling up at her and looked away quickly, annoyed with how jealous you were.

You got to work on trying to repaint the walls where the wheel was while Bucky sanded down some wood and Sam took of the old rusted metal panels around the boat.

Sam went down to fix the engine while you tried to start it and saw Bucky using one of the paint scrapers, pretending it was a weapon and giggled and took a picture of him with your phone.

Sam went back to working on the panels and couldn't get the grasp on one. You took the tool from him and tried it yourself but it wasn't budging. Bucky walked over and easily ripped it off with his metal hand and walked away like it was nothing.

"Thanks." Sam said a little breathless.

"Couldn't have done that sooner?" You called to him and handed Sam back the tool.

He chuckled, "How did the tea party go?" He asked.

You immediately got excitedly and pulled out your phone. "Oh my gosh, she was absolutely adorable. Don't make fun of how I'm dressed, she made me put it on." You warned and showed him the pictures.

You didn't notice but he glanced at the pictures but then just kept staring at you adoringly. Sam smiled at the exchange and took a secret photos of the two of you then walked away getting back to work.

He was having a hard time not kissing you, he saw how much you cared for the kids around you and his mind wondered.

You went back down to the engine to see if you could figure out how to fix it yourself while the boys were working inside where the wheel was. You got pretty far in your work when you needed some air and stepped up of the engine room.

You looked over and saw Bucky and Gina laughing together and she touched his upper arm then pretended to be shocked and squeezed it while he helped her with some boxes.

"Don't let her get in your head." Sam interrupted your thoughts and you looked at him with a confused face. "I see how you look at him, you still love him. I see the way he looks at you, he definitely still loves you. She's got nothing on you." He assured and you rolled your eyes.

"He definitely doesn't love me anymore, he's moved on, I guess maybe I should try a little harder to do the same thing. Got any other hot cousins?" You asked with a joking but hopeful smirk.

He laughed, "I'm not gonna hand over one of my cousins, just because you can't see what's right in your face." He said and got back to what he was doing.

You started helping taking the water out of the boat with both of the boys with buckets.

"You think Karli's gonna throw in the towel?" Bucky asked.

"I think she's gonna double down." Sam said.

"Any idea how to stop her?" He asked.