71. All Eyes Watching

Comincia dall'inizio

"Okay. Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot." He said and put his hand on her shoulder. Which he immediately regretted.

She hit his arm back then the back of his knee then right in his face. The others got into position and she kicked him into the spear hanging out of the pillar. And he fell to the ground and grabbed the shield.

She flipped over him and jabbed the spear at him but he blocked it with the shield. Another one came over and Ayo threw her spear at her to take down Lemar then used the one on the pillar as her own.

"We should do something." Sam said.

"Looking strong, John!" Bucky yelled and you giggled as Ayo took him on.

"Bucky..." Sam said. "Y/n..." you sighed and hopped off of the counter and blocked a spear from going to to Lemar. The Dora looked at you and you looked back with a cheeky smile.

"Come on, like old times." You said and she smirked at you and started her attack. You used your power to block the first attack for your stomach then grabbed the handle and spun her around and held it up to her throat.

She kicked your leg and elbowed your gut and you stumbled backwards. "You're going easy!" You called out and she attacked again and you used your hand to grab just before spear started and swung her against the island and took the spear for yourself.

You advanced her and she quickly blocked the hits and even got a good hit in your nose, which distracted you and she got the spear back. She backed you against the island and you heard something heavy hit the ground which distracted you and caught the spear with your powers just before she stabbed your stomach.

You looked up at her with wide eyes and a smirk. She pulled back the spear and held her hand out with a smirk. "I'd say it's a tie." You joked and shook her hand standing up straight.

"Always good seeing you, y/n." She said then followed the rest of the Dora out.

You looked over and Bucky picking his arm up from the ground. "Did you know it could do that?" Sam asked as you walked up to him.

He put it back on and opened and closed the hand. "No." Then cranked it around and your mouth dropped and you had to look away annoyed with how turned on it made you. "You okay?" He asked you and you turned to him and nodded your head and gave a quick smile and followed Sam over to the bathroom after John and Lemar left.

He grabbed his jacket confused about your behavior and walked up next you as you looked into the bathroom and saw the hidden door under the bathtub.

"I can't believe he pulled an El Chapo." Sam said.

"I can." Bucky said. "Come on." He walked away and you followed after Sam started walking too.

^^^

You were walking down the street when Sam got a phone call he answered it and got concerned.
"She said what? Right. Hold on, hold on. I know, I know. Listen pack an overnight bag and take the boys." He said.

"What happened?" Bucky asked worried.

"Karli called Sarah. She threatened my nephews." He said putting the phone down.