71. All Eyes Watching

Start from the beginning

You blushed and smiled back. "I like your haircut. I never got to say it, but it looks really good on you." You complimented.

He blushed and looked back to where he was walking, "Thank you. I needed something different." He replied.

^^^

He laid you down on the bed in the bedroom and gave you a cold wet washcloth and put it on your forehead. He started walking away but you grabbed his hand before he could. "Don't leave me. Please?" You asked almost pleadingly.

He looked back at you sadly and gave a soft smile. "What's wrong?" He asked crouching by your face.

"I don't want to go to sleep, what if I don't wake up? What if I have a nightmare?" You started panicking.

"You're gonna be okay." He said and brushed the hair from your cheek. "Do you want me to lay with you till you fall asleep?" He asked. You nodded quickly and he got into the bed next to you.

You turned to him and studied his face. "Thank you." You whispered.

"It's no problem." He smiled at you.

He laid with you for a few minutes till you fell asleep and kissed your forehead before he left the room.

A few minutes later you heard a bang and woke up with a jolt. You took the washcloth from your head and put it beside you and wiped the water from your forehead.

You walked out of the bedroom and walked to the main area and heard Sam talking.

"We're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's coming next." He said and you walked in and saw John and Lemar standing in front of him.

"How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, huh?" John asked. He chuckled, "Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?" He said condescendingly and put the shied down.

All of a sudden a spear came flying past your head and lodged into the pillar next to John's face. You looked beside you and saw one of the Dora.

Ayo and another one came through the door and hit their spears to the ground. "Even if he is a means to your end... Time's up." She said in Wakandan. "Release him to us now." She finished in English.
You walked over beside Sam and looked around nervously.

"Hi. John Walker. Captain America." He said obviously and she just eyed him up and down and you giggled and went to sit on the island next to Bucky and watched the scene. "Well, let's uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?"

"Hey, John, take it easy. You might want to fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje." Sam said with a smirk.

"They trained me, you should listen." You said with a smirk knowing he's gonna be stupid.

"The Dora Milaje don't have jurisdiction here." He chucked and turned back to her.

"The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be." Ayo informed.

"You tell him!" You yelled with a smile and she looked at you with a smirk and you waved and she wiggled her fingers back at you.