71. All Eyes Watching

Start from the beginning

"Karli Morgentha, you're under arrest." John yelled as he walked into the room.

"So this is what that was?" Karli asked Sam betrayed.

"No, Karli, wait..." Sam tried to defend.

"Tricking me until your backup arrived?" Karli asked backing away.

"No, I think we had enough time to talk." John said holding a hand up to Sam. And walked up to Karli who punched him into Sam.

"Karli!" You yelled and ran after her with Bucky behind you.

She jumped up stairs and you used your powers to float up while Bucky jumped. She ran down to group of people and you teleported in front of her on a set of stairs after they tried to stop you and stopped Bucky.

"Karli wait. It's me." You said after she went for a punch you ducked under.

"You're a trader." She said.

"Karli no listen, if you need supplies you have to tell me so I can push the people or get it here myself. I'm sorry about Donya, you know I was close to her too." You said.

"It doesn't matter the movement is ready we don't need you anymore." She said.

"Karli I want to help." You pleaded.

"Don't make me do it y/n. Get out of my way." She threatened.

"Karli..." you said sadly.

She yelled as she pushed you off of the side of the stairs. You fell back hitting your head on a shelf on the way down, knocking you out.

^^^

John stood over yours and Zemos unconscious body's after he pocketed an extra vial of serum as Sam and Bucky ran in. Bucky looked down and immediately ran down the stairs after seeing you lying on the ground and Sam came quickly after.

"Y/n! Y/n, come on wake up." He said getting on the ground next to you and patting your face. "What did you do!" He yelled at John.

"I didn't do anything. She was like this when I got here!" He yelled back.

"Come on, baby. You gotta wake up for me." He pleaded putting his hands on your cheeks as his eyes started to fill with tears. "Y/n, doll, please. Wake up." You groaned and slowly opened you eyes and he let out a breath and smiled down at you and a tear fell. "Hey, hey, you're okay." He said more to himself than to you.

"Where's Karli?" You asked groggily and looked up at him.

"We lost her, but looks like Zemo got to the serum before we did." Sam said.

"Okay, I'm going back to sleep." You said and started closing your eyes again.

"No way, hun, you probably have a concussion. Come on let's head back." Bucky said and you groaned. He picked you up in his arms and you cuddled into his chest. "You gotta keep those eyes open for me, doll."

"Gotcha, Hun." You said and kept your eyes open just looking up at him looking from his eyes to to every new detail and watched how his face changed to a furious one when he turned to Walker and he walked past him and looked down at you and his face softened almost immediately and smiled lightly after he noticed you looking up at him.