"Hey. You know who he is, right? And her? This is Baron Zemo. I know you've heard if him too, right?" Sam said then grabbed his arm bring him closer. "You seem like a pretty smart guy. So you better become conversational real quick." He said and put him up against a wall.

"How about a counter proposal? Make me a better offer and I'll talk." He said as if he had the high ground.

"Guys, we have company." Sharon said through the coms. Bucky grabbed Nagel by the shirt collar and you all followed him to where he dropped him into a chair and held the gun up to his head. "Every bounty hunter in the city is here. We gotta go!" She said.

Bucky shot a bullet right past his head and made Nagel scared then held it up to his head again. "Okay, okay. I was brought into Hydra's Winter Soldier program to pick up their work after the five failed test subjects in Siberia." He said and Bucky put down his gun but kept near. "When Hydra fell, I was recruited by the CIA. They had blood samples from an American test subject with semi stable traces of serum in his system." He continued and you and Sam looked at each other knowingly and then to Bucky who tightened his jaw.

"After much labor, I was able to isolate the necessary compounds in his blood. I was a God. I did what no other scientist since Erskine was able to do. But mine was going to be different. No clunky machines or jacked up bodies. Mine was going to be subtle, optimized, perfect." He bragged.

"How have we never heard about this?" Sam asked.

"Because... Before I was able to complete my work, I turned to dust. Then when I returned, it was five years later, program had been abandoned, so I came here. The Power Broker was more than happy to fund the recreation of my work." He stated.

"How many vials did you make?" Sam asked.

"Twenty. Karli Morgenthau stole those, so...I can only imagine what the Power Broker has planned for that poor girl." He added.

"Where's Karli now?" Sam asked.

"I don't know where she is. But a couple of days ago, she called and asked if I could help someone named Donya Madani." He said and your eyes went wide, she was the kindest women you'd met when you were over there. She treated everyone as if she was their mother or grandmother. "Poor woman has tuberculosis. Typical of overpopulation in displacement camps like that." He stated.

Your eyes started to swell with tears and Bucky noticed but tired to keep himself concentrated.
"Well, what happened to her?" Sam asked.

"Not my pig. Not my farm." He said.

"She's a person, watch your words." You said and your eyes started to shine blue and he got nervous.

"Is there any serum in this lab?" Bucky asked and Nagel just looked at him. He held the gun right up to his temple.

Nagel squirmed. "No."

"Now what?" Bucky asked and took the gun away from his head.

"Guys, we're seriously outta time here." Sharon said running in.

Zemo then pulled out a gun, you tried to shield it but it was too late and he shot Nagel. "No!" Sam pushed him against the wall while Sharon took the gun from his hand.