67. Madripoor

Start bij het begin

"Not a demand. An offer." Zemo said sitting on the couch across from her.

"A lots changed since you were here last." She said and looked at Bucky up and down. "By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison. How did you escape?" She asked.

"People like us always find a way, don't we?" He asked. "I'm sure you've already figured out what I'm here for." Zemo said.

"You're taller than I'd heard, Smiling Tiger." She said to Sam and he nodded, she purred and smirked at Zemo excitedly. "What's the offer?"

"Tell us what you know about the super Soldier serum." Zemo said getting up and walked over beside Bucky. "And I give you him, along with the code words to control him, of course. He will do anything you want." Zemo said and caressed his chin.

"Now that's the Zemo I remember. I want her too." She added.

"Not a problem, package deal anyway." Zemo said.

"I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately." She said as Zemo walked back to his seat. "Yeah, you were right to come to me. Arrogant, but right. The super Soldier serum is here in Madripoor. Dr. Wilfred Nagel is the man you want to thank. Or condemn, depending on what side of this you're on. The Power Broker had him working on the serum, but things didn't go as planned." Selby explained.

"Is Nagel still in Madripoor?" Zemo asked.

"Oh. The bread crumbs you can have for free, but the bakery is gonna cost you, Baron. And before you get all cute, don't think you can find Nagel without me." She said walking up to him.

Sam's phone started to go off and you looked at him worried. He looked at it then looked at Selby. Bucky walked up behind her and you stood in your place. "Answer it. On speaker." She added and pointed to one of her guards.

Sam looked at his nervously then answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, um, we need to talk about this situation. It's been driving me nuts." You heard Sarah's voice through the phone say.

"What situation, exactly are you talking about?" He asked as Selby walked around Bucky.

"Are you high? You know what situation, it's the only situation me and you have." She said.

"What situation, Sarah? Say it?" Sam said more aggressively.

"The damn boat. And watch your tone. Okay? I let you slide at the bank." She responded.

"The bank. Yeah. Laundered so much money. Yeah, they'll come around." He chuckled.

"If that's the case, then why'd they dog you out, Big Time?" She chucked back.

"Yeah, damn right I'm Big Time. You'll see when I have that banker killed." Sam said and Selby stopped next to you.

"Cass! What'd I tell you about the Cheerios? I don't have time for this! Sam, I'm sorry. I'll call you back." She said and your eyes went wide.

"Sam? Who's Sam? Kill them!" Selby instructed and a gun shot came through the window and went through her and you looked at her body wide eyed.

Sam took the guy out next to him and kept his gun while Bucky blocked a bullet with his left hand and took the other guy out and took his gun. You all rushed over to the door and Zemo came over calmly.

"They're gonna pin this on us." Sam said.

"We have a real problem now, so leave your weapons and follow my lead. We have y/n if anything goes wrong." Zemo said and you all did so.

You walked out of the bar and down the street quickly and heard almost everyone's phone chime.
A women pretended to shoot you from a window and you all picked up your pace. "This is not good." Zemo said. As you got further up the road a few lights turned off a a gun startled shooting at you.

"Shit!" Sam yelled.

"Come on." Bucky said and grabbed your hand as you ran away.

"I cant run in these heels!" Sam yelled.

"How do you think I feel!" You yelled back and you continued to run.

You turned down an alley and a gunshot went through an oncoming attacker while two motor bikes cornered you and they were shot next.

You looked back and saw Zemo coming from the other way confused as well. "You seem to have a guardian angel." Zemo said.

"Well this is too perfect." A woman's voice said from behind him. She came closer and took her hood down reveling Sharon Carter. She held up a gun to Zemo, "Drop it, Zemo." She instructed and he did so.

"Sharon?" Bucky asked.

"You cost me everything." She said ignoring Bucky and walking up to him.

"Sharon, wait." Sam said. "Someone recreated the super soldier serum and Zemo had a lead."

"That explains why you guys are here. And Selby's dead. Why are you working with Shadow?" She asked and you took your mask off and she looked at you surprised.

"So, what are you doing here?" Bucky asked.

"I stole Steve's shield, remember? I also took the wings for your ass, and your bag for your ass, so that you could save his ass from his ass." She said pointing the gun from Sam to you to Bucky then to Zemo. "I didn't have the Avengers to back me up. So I'm off the grid in Madripoor."

"Don't blow smoke. We were on the run, too." Sam defended you and him.

"Was. Is. Big difference. I don't speak to my family anymore. I cant. My own father doesn't know where I am." She said.

"Listen, Sharon, we need your help." Bucky said and she chucked. "Please."

She sighed, "This isn't over. I have a place in High Town. You'll be safe there." She said and started walking and you all looked at each other then followed her.

"So Shadow, how'd that happen?" She asked you as you walked behind her and she slowed her pace so you were walking beside her, taking your now broken heels off.

You looked at her, "Long story." Is all you said and she chucked.

"I bet. How's Ronin, is he good in bed?" She asked and you basically stopped walking and Bucky became interested in the conversation.

You continued to walk and she smiled at you, "Ew, he's like a dad to me." You shivered and she chuckled.

Bucky nodded his head behind you and Sam patted his back and smirked at him. Bucky rolled his eyes and continued to walk forward.