A man came up beside you and spoke to Zemo. "I got word from on high. You ain't welcome here."

"I have no business with the Power Broker, but if he insists, he can either come and talk to me..." he answered and looked to Bucky.

"New haircut?" The man asked sarcastically.

"Or bring Selby for a chat." He finished and the man walked away.

"A Power Broker? Really?" Bucky asked.

"Every kingdom needs its king. We might not be able to stay under his radar with Shadow here but let's try." Zemo replied.

"Why would it matter if she was here?" Bucky asked.

"Do you know him?" Sam asked both you and Zemo.

"Only by reputation." Zemo replied.

"I took a few missions for them, not entirely sure who it is but I have my suspicions." You answered.

"In Madripoor he is judge, jury, and executioner." Zemo explained.

"How do you know it's a man?" You asked with a smirk they couldn't see.

"I guess I don't. Winter Soldier, attack." He said in Russian as man approached and he placed and hand on Zemos shoulder and Bucky immediately pulled it off and walked him to the middle of the crowed and looked back at Zemo angrily.

He twisted the man's arm then punched him backwards to the ground all with his metal arm. Another man approached and he punched him in the gut then the back and kicked him backwards to an oncoming attacker.

You started walking forward but Zemo but a hand on your shoulder, "Stay in character." He whispered and you looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and he nodded and you looked back at the scene.

Bucky broke a tables leg an incoming attacker was on and he fell to the ground. Zemo pushed another one at him and there was a man coming from behind him with a knife and you quickly wiggled your fingers and saw blue go past his eyes for a split second and he fell to the ground into a daydream as Bucky took care of the other one. Zemo looked at you and you shrugged.

"Didn't take much for him to fall back into form." Zemo said and you looked at him angrily as Bucky choked a man and slammed him on the counter next to you.

Guns were cocking all around and Sam put a hand on his shoulder. "Stay in character or the whole bar turns on us." Zemo whispered to Sam and he took down his hand. "Well done. Soldier." He said in Russian.

"Selby will see you now." The bartender said.

"Thank you." Zemo said as Bucky let go of the man and he fell to the ground with an emotionless face.

"You good?" Sam asked.

Bucky looked at him and nodded quickly with a huff and turned to follow Zemo. You and Sam looked at each other worriedly and followed.

You walked through the hallways seeing guns and money and drugs all over the place.

"You should know, Baron. People don't just come into my bar and make demands. Especially not with my favorite assassin." She said as you walked in and smirked at you.