"I'm not that bad." Bucky stated and you looked at him and he looked back at you, you both had unreadable faces.

"You smell this?" Zemo asked as a car approached.

"Yeah, what is that?" Acid?" Sam asked.

"Madripoor. No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error. High Town's that way. Not a bad place if you want to visit," Zemo said as you walked up to the car. Bucky opened the door, "but Low Town's the other way." He finished.

Bucky motioned for you to get in first and you ducked under his arm and sat before going to the middle seat to make sure your dress didn't ride up anymore. He got in next to you and closed the door and Sam got in on the other side soon after while Zemo got into the front.

While you were driving, six motor bikes surrounded the car and you started to get more nervous. Bucky noticed and moved his hand to his side so it was touching you slightly. You felt the cool vibranium against your skin, just the little physical contact made you relax a bit.

You walked over a bridge in front of Bucky and looked over the street below, just how you remembered it, kinda terrifying. You walked down the stairs as confident as you could and Bucky watched you carefully, knowing how clumsy you could be. Once you reached the bottom you smiled to yourself proud you didn't fall.

You walked into the bar following Zemo, "Here we are." He said. "Ready to comply, Winter Soldier?" He said in Russian which turned some heads.

The bartender looked over and smirked when he recognized you. You walked up to the bar on the right side of Zemo and Bucky came next to you and put his arm around your waist.

You looked at him and squinted your eyes slightly, asking what he was doing. He leaned close to your ear and you could feel his breath and tried to focus, "We need to act like a couple." He whispered.

You nodded slightly and changed your position to halfway facing him and put your hand on his shoulder and started tracing lines and you looked around at your surroundings. He was a bit taken back but kept his stone face when he realized the lines you were tracing were the scars he had on his shoulder, it's as if you remember them by heart.

"Hello, gentalman, Shadow, long time no see. Wasn't expecting you Smiling Tiger." He said to Sam and you looked back at him.

"His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby." Zemo said.

He looked suspicious, "The usual?" He asked Sam.

Sam nodded and the man turned around and took a snake out of the jar, you hated snakes and swallowed hard and Bucky started tracing up and down you side to relax you. He put it in the counter and started cutting it open.

"Ah, Smiling Tiger, your favorite." Zemo mocked and you had to look away and leaned on the bar grossed out when he took something out of it and put it in a shot glass.

You looked at Sam after he set it down and he gave a look to Zemo and picked it up. "I love these." He said almost as if it was a question.

"Cheers, Conrad." Zemo said and clinked his glass taking his shot. Sam hummed and put it to his mouth then looked at it disgusted then took it down with a straight face. You nodded impressed same as Bucky.