I walk over to the window throwing it open taken a deep breath. I feel like crying again and I don't know why. It could be possible that I am jealous that they have someone who miss them so much. Could be I know that I will never have that. There was a knock on my door, taken a deep breath I turned and smiled brightly. "Yes Ming? Did you call P'Kit yet? Will he be joining you?"

"Kong, we are not inviting them."

"Why? You miss them, right? It will be more fun with other people. This is supposed to be a friend cation, right? They are su...supposed to be my friends too, right?" I asked confused. They miss them why not bring them along. "P'Beam and P'Forth could come too. I...I would huh...would like if the P's came...you know...having doctors on hand incase something happen to baby" I say, rubbing my stomach gentle. I watch Ming drop his eyes to my baby bump then look back at me for a moment.

"Say here" he says leaving. As if I had any place to go anyways. Not even a moment later he was walking back into my room phone in his hand. I watch as he turned it on, then heard ping after ping come through.

"See I bet half of them are from P'Kit"

"hmm" he says being pulling up his contact and clicking Kit number. It didn't even ring twice before the phone was answer

"Ming what the fuck?!" oh Kit sounds angry "what the hell is a friend cation?1 and which friends? How could you shut your phone off?!" Kit was breathing heavy on the other side; I could see his face red with angry. And it would be all your fault if they got into a fight. I thought. "do you know how worried I've not been able to get a hold of you?" the last part was whispered. I watch Ming face go soft as he looked at the phone, lips turning into a smile.

"KitKat I'm sorry for worrying you. I wont ever shut my phone off again, okay?"

"You better not you puppy or I will kick your ass!" There was silence for a moment then a deep sigh "Now tell me...where are you, who are you with?"

"Koh Lanta, with Aim, Yo, and Kong. It was Yo idea to take a friend cation as he puts it my KitKat."

"Oh...okay then I take it, this was a spear of the moment idea of his?"

"Yes kitty, he wouldn't even let us pack clothes, said we would get everything we needed while here" Kitty? Ming calls Kit Kitty?

"Don't "kitty" me I'm still upset!" I take the phone from Ming quickly stepping in. I can't have them fighting over something that is my fault.

"I'm so sorry P! Please don't be upset at Ming, This is all my fault. Please...you are more than welcome to join us, P'Pha, P'Beam and P'Forth as well." I begged. There was silence on the other side. "I really am sorry, take your angry out on me, not Ming please" I was starting to hyperventilate thinking Kit was upset at Ming because of me.

"Calm down Nong, take a deep breath, okay? Nobody is mad at anyone. I promise. I will not be joining you guys because I have to study for finals coming up. Same with Pha and Beam. Everything is okay." Kit said, his voice was calm, making me calm down a bit. "I don't mind he is taken a vacation with you three. I promise. Neither will Pha or May. You four need time together as well."

"See Kong everything is okay, deep breaths for me know." Ming said rubbing my back gentle. "How about after finals we all go someplace for a vacation hmm?"

"I would like that very much. You four enjoy your vacation, Ming can you call me before you go to sleep, okay? Pha just walked in, we have to study I will see you both when you get back"

"alright KitKat I will" and with that Ming hung up. He looked at me still rubbing my back "see everything is fine. I am sure Yo and Aim are talking to Pha and May now and they said they same thing." I just nod taken deep breath, leaning against him some. "no more worries the rest of the weekend." He smiled at me pinching my nose.

After confirming with Yo and Aim that May and Pha wouldn't be joining us, we spent the day relaxing at the beach. I do have to admit I really needed this. The stress of school, P'Arthit, and Park has really gotten to me, and I'm scared it's been affecting my baby. Even though this was a spear of the moment idea, it was very brilliant. All day I watched both men and women hit on Ming. Men hit on Yo and just woman hit on Aim. Nobody came near me, and I know it has to do with my baby and thank god for that. I hate when people try and talk to me. It always scares me.

I am sitting in a beach bar enjoying the live band planning. My friends are out on the makeshift dance floor. They wanted me to dance but that was never going to happen. Everyone that passes by me, looks at me funny. I think it has to do with all the empty beer bottles at our table. If the other three were still sitting here I might not get so many dirty looks. I turned to look out into the ocean when the spot next to me dips. I don't think anything of it expecting it to be Aim, Yo or Ming. It's not till a hand touches my thigh that I turn to see an unknown man sitting next to me. I move as far away as I can, I don't like the way he is looking at me. "hey cutie. Why are you sitting all alone?" He says in what he must think is a sweet voice. "drinking all your troubles away? You know you shouldn't drink alone. How about I buy you a drink?" He says lifting his arm to get a passing waiter attention. I shack my head no trying to move further away but I am already backed up into the arm rest.

"No...No Thank you. I don't want a drink"

"Oh? But you have already drank six so far one more wouldn't hurt right?" he turned to the waiter "ill have two rum and cokes on the rocks" he says then looks back at me. "An unclaimed omega shouldn't be alone at night; bad things could happen to them." He looks me up and down his eyes zoning in on my baby bump "then again you already know that don't you" he chuckles placing his hand back on my thigh. I quickly push it away, standing up. I look around for my friends, but I don't see them anywhere. I go to walk away when the unnamed man grabs my wrist pulling me back down next to him "now listen here you slut, I'm trying to be nice so don't walk away from me." He snares at me. I'm scared, I'm really scared. He has the same look in his eyes that Park always does. I try pushing his hand off me, which only makes him squeeze my wrist tight, making me whimper in pain.

"please let me go, my alpha and my friends are just out on the dance floor, please." I beg tears forming in my eyes. If the man squeezes anymore, he will break my wrist.

"Alpha, you say?" he throws his head back laughing hard "No alpha in his right mind would keep their omega unmarked. I think you are lying." The man pulled me closer getting right in my face. His breath was hot, and it smelled like alcohol making me want to vomit. "Now you can either do this the easy way, by going with me spreading your legs and letting me fuck you, or the hard way, where I drag you out, tie you up and still fuck you. Either way I will fuck you tonight." He squeezes my wrist more and I swear I heard a bone crack. I yell out in pain, tears falling, getting the attention of near by tables.

"please...I'm begging you, my alpha will be right back, and he won't like it, please let me go" I beg again, I'm shacking I know what will happen if he doesn't let me go, if he will somehow get me out of here.

"I believe my mate told you to let him go."

**Double update! Funny story, I am a Army, and was listening to this song when I started to write this chapter lol. This was actually the first song I ever heard of these! Thank you for liking my story! See you guys next time! Update to come soon promise!**