She nodded, "You don't want to be with him?"

You looked up at her and leaned on your hand. "He's my best friend. But I'm not over Bucky. I know I say I am but I'm not. I don't think I'll ever be, I hate him, but I still annoyingly love him." You said sadly. Your phone started vibrating and you apologized and answered. "Hello?"

"Y/n, it's Wanda she's in trouble." Pietro said frantically.

"What? What's happening?" You asked worried.

"I don't know they said we need to go to West View New Jersey. Damn it, I should have checked on her." He said frustrated.

"Pietro, it's not your fault. I'll be over soon and you can run us over since I've never been. It's gonna be okay." You assured.

"Okay, yeah, it's gonna be okay." He said then hung up.

"I'm really sorry, Pepper. Wanda's in trouble." You said getting up.

"It's not problem honey. Go make sure she's okay, keep me updated." She said getting up.

You gave her a hug and picked up your bag. "Tell Morgan I'm gonna be busy for a few days. Love you."

"Will do, love you too." She said as you left.

^^^

You rushed back home and changed into a black long sleeved turtle neck with one of your dark blue sweaters over it. Pietro raced you both to the base set up outside the tv static and you walked up to the tent as two people walked out of the doors.

"Dr. Darcy Lewis, it's a pleasure." You said as her and agent Woo walked up to the two of you. You held your hand out and she shook it.

"You know me? Sweet, Thor spoke highly of you." She replied with a smile.

"Jimmy Woo." He introduced and you shook his hand next. "Thank you both for coming at such short notice. We thought since you're closest to her, you could maybe help us figure out what was going on." He explained.

"Of course, what have you found out so far?" You asked.

"We've been identifying the other people we've seen in the show. Come with us we'll show you all our work." Darcy said and you followed her into the tent.

She walked you past a board with Wanda and Vision in the middle of different documents with people being identified in it. You saw 'Agnes' on one of them and your eyes widened and you continued to follow her as she caught you up on everything.

"One of our own were in there. She was actually found outside just last night. Her report said she felt pain and then Wanda's voice." You and Pietro listened to them meaningfully. "We were suspecting she was trapped the same as everyone else but now we're thinking it was her who created this Hex." Woo stated.

"That's crazy, that's an immense amount of power. She's never shown this type before." Pietro said not believing his sister could do this.

"It might not be that crazy." You admitted and he looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"We were just got out of the briefing that Hayward hosted about our next steps. Which reminds me, I'm going on the coffee run for our group, did you want anything specific?" Woo asked.