You rushed over to him same as Rhodes
"Tony!" Steve said nervously. You got behind him and held the back of his shoulders the others stood back up.

"I'm fine. Let me." He then fainted into your arms and you held him getting to the ground fully.

Rhodes helped you bring him to a medical room with Pepper and Bruce checked everything and gave him a sedative once everything came back the same as his test from before.

You stayed back a little longer while Rhodes informed the others outside of the room. You then gave Tony a kiss on the forehead and walked out.

"Where are you going." Steve asked Carol who was walking away as you came out next to Rhodes.

"To kill Thanos." She said not turning back.

You all caught up to her. "Hey, you know, we usually work as a team here, and, uh, between you and I, morale's a little fragile." Nat said.

"We realize up there is more your territory, but this is our fight, too." Steve said.

"You even know where he is?" Rhodes asked from behind you and Pietro who were behind Nat and Steve.

"I know people who might." She said.

"Don't bother. I can tell you where Thanos is." Nebula answered from the room over.

Everyone gathered back into the living room as Nebula spoke. "Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. And when he worked, he talked about his Great Plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask, where would we go once his plan was complete? And his answer was always the same. 'To the Garden.'"

"That's cute. Thanos had a retirement plan." Rhodes dryly joked.

"So, where is he?" Steve asked.

Rocket made a hologram pop up of Earth, "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago," he made the hologram change to another planet. "On this planet."

"Thanos is there." Nebula confirmed.

"He used the stones again." Nat said.

"Hey, hey, hey. We'd be going in short handed, you know?" Bruce spoke.

"Look he's still got the stones, so..." Rhodes spoke.

"So let's get 'em. Use them to bring everyone back." Carol spoke up.

"Just like that?" Bruce said.

"Yeah." You spoke up looking at the planet then up to Steve.

He looked back at you. "Just like that." And you both nodded at each other.

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." Natasha said.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently then it did before?" Bruce asked.

"Because before you didn't have me." Carol said.

"Hey, new girl? Everybody in this room is about that superhero life." Rhodes said.