"That looks like a collapsing neutron star, inside of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge." Bruce said excitedly pointing at it and looked to you and you smiled at his excitement.

"We need another ship. That would tear mine to pieces." She said walking back up then took a sip.

"She's right. We need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity." Thor said.

"And had an offline power steering system, that could also function without the onboard computer." Bruce included.

"And we need one with cup holders, because we're gonna die. So, drinks!" She said backing away again with a smile and a wink at you and you giggled.

"Do I know you? I feel like I know you." Bruce said.

"I feel like I know you, too. It's weird." She pointed.

"What do you say? Uncharted metagalactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway. Talk about an adventure." Thor said to Bruce and put his fist up.

Bruce high-fived the fist then held one up to you and you laughed as you gave him one as well and Thor put his arm around you and squeezed your shoulders excitedly.

"We need a ship." You said.

"Need a ship." They both said and you all walked over to Valkyrie.

"There are one of two ships. Absolute top of the line models..." Valkyrie started.

"I don't mean to impose..." Loki said from the box. Valkyrie threw her bottle at the wall behind him and it shattered every where and he just raised his eyebrows. "But the Grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system."

"And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing." Valkyrie said sarcastically.

"Heavens, no. I've run out of favor with the Grandmaster, and in exchange for codes and access to a ship, I'm asking for safe passage through the Anus." He finished. You had to hold back your giggles, this conversation was too much for your dirty mind.

"You're telling us that you can get us access into the garage without setting off any alarms?" Thor asked.

"Yes, brother. I can." He answered back.

"Okay, can I just," Bruce said then whistled for you all to make a circle. "A quick FYI. I was just talking to him just a couple of minutes ago, and he was totally ready to kill any of us."

"He did try to kill me." Valkyrie stated.

"I think he's tried to kill everyone he's met, he almost killed me, that's how me and this guy met." You said hitting Thor lightly on the stomach. He smiled and reminisced.

"Yes, he's tried to kill me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it, and he transformed back into himself and he was like, 'Yeah, it's me!' And then he stabbed me. We were eight at the time." He said looking at Loki. Lokis smile grew reminiscing and Bruce's eyes widened again.

"If we're boosting a ship, we are gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace." Valkyrie said.

"Why not set the beast loose?" Loki said.