"Y/n." He said against your lips. You hummed in response and continued to kiss him. "I gotta tell you something." He said and you pulled back a bit to look at him. You saw he had a serious face and immediately got nervous.

"Oh, this is serious." You said and moved your arms from around his neck and took a small step back. You assumed the worse and braced yourself for what you thought was the inevitable.

"Yeah, we should sit down." He said and walked over to the couch and sat down. You got even more nervous and walked over to it slowly sitting a little further than normal from him. "These last few months have been amazing and I couldn't ask for someone better to share them with." He paused for just a second.

"I understand." You said.

"I love you." He said at the same time. Then both looked at each other confused.

"Wait really?" You asked big eyed but still scared it wasn't true.

"Yes, wait did you think I was gonna breakup with you?" He laughed.

"It's not funny, yes." You said and swatted him.

"Doll, if I ever breakup with you call Shuri because something must still be wrong with my mind." He said with a chuckle. "Also you don't have to say it back, I just..."

"I love you too." You said happily.

"Wait really? You're not just saying it back on instinct." He asked worried.

"James Buchanan Barnes, I am fully, whole heartedly, mind bogglingly, in love with you." You said and got on his lap, straddling him.

"Full name, you must be really serious." He joked as you leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Extremely serious." You said kissing him again.

He put his hand on the back of your neck trying to get you as close as he could. You moved even closer and moved your hands to the back of his head and pulled his hair making a groan escape. He picked you up and walked you to the bedroom where he gently laid you on the bed.

"Why so gentle?" You asked between kisses.

"Because this is about my doll." He said kissing down your jaw. "And I want my doll to feel like a princess." He said making his way to your neck.

You moaned when he reached your sweet spot then continued to make his mark there. Once he was done he made his way back up to your lips deepening the kiss. You tugged on the bottom of his shirt and he quickly obliged breaking the kiss for just a moment and taking it the rest of the way off.

He then tugged on your shirt and you sat up and he took it off of you from the back then quickly unlatched your bra too.

"Getting antsy?" You grinned against his lips.

"Always when I'm with you baby." He said with a smirk then kissed you hard. You tugged on his pants wanting them to come off next. "Not yet, it's about you." He said, but you didn't listen and tried to unbutton them. "Are you being naughty?" He asked in a husky voice pulling back from your face only slightly.

You nodded your head excited about the consequences. "Do you know what happens to naughty girls?" He asked and you shook your head still with a smile. "They lose privileges." He whispered deeply taking his belt off.