"We have to get out of here quick before more officers come." Sam said.

"Me and Scott can't go on the run, we have families to think about." Clint spoke up.

"We'll figure that out when we get back to the jet. Everyone put your hands on my arms." You said.

Everyone followed your order, this was a bigger group than you were used too but you knew you could do it, you had too. You focused as hard as you could and teleported all of you out onto the jet as more officers were about to come through the doors.

You fell over exhausted but Sam held you up then carried you over to the bed. "Did I get everyone?" You asked tiredly.

"Everyone's safe n/n, get some sleep." He said and pulled the blanket over you. You slowly relaxed knowing everyone was safe on the jet and went to sleep.

^^^

You woke up still a little groggy and realized Wanda was sleeping beside you. You smiled happy to finally see her face and know she's safe. You got off the bed careful not to wake her up.

You took your hair out of the pony, shook it and ran your fingers through it while walking to the front.
"Good morning sunshine." Clint said from the pilot seat.

"Morning pops. Where are we headed?" You asked.

"Well, we're almost to Scott's to drop him off so he's able to be with Cassie and then I'll be headed home too." He said a bit sadly but then had a smile when he talked about going home himself.

"Gotcha, well I guess I'll just have to spend as much time as I can with you." You said sitting in the copilot seat.

He told you that you'd been out for a day then talked about the kids and Laura. Then he asked about what happened in Siberia and you explained as much as you could.

"After a flight over to Wakanda from T'Challa, they looked at my leg and gave us a place to stay. I was able to learn a few things from his sister Shuri, this is actually one of her suit prototypes she made for me." You said happily.

"It's looks good kid, blue suits ya." He said back.

"Thank you, after the day we got there, Bucky asked to go back into Cryo. Then Shuri showed me around Wakanda, it was absolutely beautiful." You said thinking about the city.

"I'm happy you're happy." He said and patted the back of your head with his hand.

^^^

You dropped of Scott and Clint, you of course gave hugs to the kids and Laura. You then headed back to Wakanda with Wanda, Pietro and Sam. The three men were up front piloting the plane while you and Wanda were sat in the back on the bed.

"So, even though I was sedated out of my mind and couldn't use your powers, your feelings were so strong that it helped keep me sane." Wanda said and you blushed hard. "You need to tell me what happened." She said eagerly.

"Well, Um, we uh, we kissed." You said stuttered shyly and blushed more.

She squealed, "Oh my gosh, no way, aw, your first kiss. How was it, all I could feel were your butterflies." She asked excitedly.

"It was, it was nice. He was so sweet, he was really gentle, he also has no idea it was my first kiss." You said with a smile. "The next morning, I kissed him on the cheek then basically ran out of the door because I didn't know if he had really meant it. But then he came into the lab and held my hand because he was nervous." You continued and her smile grew bigger. "Before he was put in he hugged me and then kissed my forehead, and then kissed me again. In front of Steve by the way." You added with a blush of excitement but also embarrassment.

"Oh my gosh. That means he totally likes you if he did it in front of Steve." She squealed.

"I said I'd wait for him till he gets out. It's been weird not having him around me, even though it hasn't been that long." She awed at this and you rolled your eyes with a smile.

"Why is there so many squeals back here?" Pietro said sitting on the bed next to you.

"Y/n's got a guy." Wanda said teasingly and you blushed.

Pietro was taken aback, "you do?" He asked surprised.

"I don't know, we aren't together or anything but yeah a little I guess." You said with a smile.

He looked a bit sad then gave you a smile. "I'm really happy for you n/n. He does know how much of a flirt you are though right?" He asked teasingly.

You didn't even need to slap him because Wanda did it for you, "Don't be rude, just because you took too long to make a move doesn't mean she can't find someone." She teased him.

He blushed a bit and shook his head looking away, "I'm just kidding. I'm happy for you, really." He said with a smile looking at you.

You smiled back at him, "Thanks, speedy." You said.

"Did I hear that right?" Sam said coming back. "Is my girl finally off the market?" He asked with a smile. You rolled your eyes with a smile. "Oh, she is. Finally, I'm happy for you, I'm still gonna flirt with ya." He said jokingly. Wanda gave him a look and he held his hands up defensively. "Hey, she was my work girlfriend first." He said with a laugh and you shrugged your shoulders and nodded in agreement.

"What about me, I am also your work boyfriend." Pietro tried to argue.

"Naw, you were fully flirting, and you never asked her out, which is totally on you." Sam said walking back to the front.

"If you had, I probably would have said yes." You said getting off of the bed and headed to the front with Sam, leaving him baffled with a laughing Wanda.

"So you told em about Bucky." Steve said once you got up behind his seat.

"It's Bucky!" Sam exclaimed. "Wait you're telling me you're dating the cyborg?" He said flabbergasted.

You hit his arm, "First, don't call him that. Second we aren't dating, we're just seeing where it goes." You said with a small smile.

"You do realize he has tried to kill almost all of us right?" He said.

You gave him an angry look, "Do you think he chose to do that? No, that's why he asked to go back into Cryo to make sure everyone was safe until Shuri's come up with a way to help him." You said defensively.

"Whoa. Okay woman. Didn't mean to pull a cord. I just wanna make sure he's the right guy. You're like my sister." He said and put a hand on your shoulder.
"Write that down, don't make fun of Bucky around y/n." He joked and you hit him in the stomach with a smile.