"Hello?" Said the British androids voice through the phone.

"Hey, Vis. I know this is risky but I really need your help. Wanda needs your help, she's in pain." You begged.

"Y/n, you know that isn't morally correct." He paused and sighed. "But I cannot allow what they are doing to Wanda to go on any further." He concluded.

"You're amazing, we need you to hack into the Rafts hatch system in order for me to teleport us in. Then maybe cut out the cameras." You said.

"Not a problem, it will take approximately 45 seconds for me to hack in then it will take them 60 seconds for them to realize what is happening." He explained.

"Just enough time for us. Thanks Vis. I'll make sure to tell Wanda you helped us out." You said.

"Just make sure she and you are safe. I don't want any harm to come to anyone." He ended the call.

You walked back over to the two, "Okay, we got a way in. I'll teleport us in once the hatch opens then we'll have 60 seconds to get to the control room to make sure they don't sound the alarm." You explained.

"Did you call Shuri?" Steve asked confused.

"No, not exactly." You said shyly.

He was about to say something but you looked out the window and saw the hatch opening. "Okay hold tight we got move." You said then grabbed the two mens arms. You focused and teleported into the landing pad area.

You looked around and the guards readied their weapons. A blue blur went around the room and came back to you and Steve and all the guards were down.

"Don't we have to move quick. That's like my thing." Pietro said.

You and Steve rolled your eyes at him and you all made your way to the control room. Steve busted through the door and you sent your powers around going from one persons temples to the others making them fall to the ground in a trance. You noticed the cameras were static and smiled.

Steve walked through and took a badge off of one of the officers and then you were off to the cells. Steve used the badge to open the doors of the cell block and you all walked through the doors, Steve walked up to Sam's cell first and the two smirked at each other. He opened the cell then tossed the badge to you and you opened Clint's cell next.

He immediately wrapped his arms around you and kissed your temple and you hugged him back. You then went to Scott's cell and opened it next.
"You are an angel." He said and you giggled.

Next was Wanda's cell, she was sitting on the ground with the collar on her neck in a straight jacket looking dazed. She looked up at you as you opened the cell and she started smiling.

You immediately broke off the collar with your powers and she gasped for air. You crouched down to her and unhooked her hands from behind her back and she immediately embraced you once she was free. You hugged her back and squeezed a bit not wanting to let her go.

"You're safe now." You reassured and she cried into your shoulder. Pietro came up behind you and brought you both into a group hug and kissed both of your heads.

"We have to go." He whispered and you nodded your head.

You let go of Wanda and you both nodded your heads at each other. You ripped off the bottom of the sleeves so she was able to have her hands free too. You all met up in the middle.