11. Friend Turned Foe

Start from the beginning

"Two down, one to go." Hill said through coms.

You and Cap headed to the tarmac of the helicarrier.
"Charlie carrier is 45 degrees off the port bow. Six minutes." Hill said.

"Hey, Sam, gonna need a ride." Cap said through the coms.

"Roger. Let me know when you're ready."
A bazooka went off behind you both and you jumped off.

"I just did!" Steve said you tried to keep you and him up but but were failing miserably. Sam caught up to him while you finally were able to focus on just steadying yourself following Sam up to the next carrier.

You all landed, "You know, you're a lot heavier than you look." Sam said.

"I had a big breakfast." Steve said.

All of a sudden Bucky came out and threw Cap over the side. "Steve!" You and Sam yelled.

Sam dove over the edge but Bucky caught onto his wing and threw him back. Sam started shooting at him while you dove over to try to find Steve. You then saw Sam get thrown over the side with one wing. You panic and don't know who to go to but decide on Sam first.

He releases his other wing trying to get the parachute to deploy. You let go of the powers holding you up to make sure he gets to the ground safely and then let go when he's close. You almost hit the ground but boost yourself back up to the last carrier to help Steve.

"Cap! Cap, come in. Are you okay?" Sam asked through coms.

"Yeah, I'm here." You herd him through both the coms and the echo of his voice helping you find him better. "Im still in the helicarrier. Where are you?"

"Im grounded. The suit's down. Sorry, Cap." He said.

"Don't worry. I got it." Steve said.

"We got it." You said landing next to Steve and he gave you a ready nod.

You and Steve walked down the final runway to the chip board to be met with Bucky at the end, you stop halfway.

"People are gonna die, Buck. I cant let that happen. Please don't make me do this." They stood there waiting for the other to make a move.

Finally Steve threw his shield but it bounced back to him as Bucky shot at him. You readied your powers and levitated yourself behind Bucky as he grazed Steve with a bullet in the side. You used your powers and pushed him forward for Steve to hit him backwards.

Once he got on his feet he got out his knife and went for you. You blocked as much as you could with your powers but he had tricked you a few times making cuts on your wrists and one on your cheek. Steve came up behind him as Bucky kicked you backward sending you on your back, making his attention turn to him.

You punch in the code while he was distracted, he comes up behind you as you press enter. He got you in the side with his knife and you shouted in pain.
"Steve the chip!" You shouted as you tried to distract him.

Steve ran and took out the chip for it to be replaced but had to shield himself from the metal arm. The bell sound went off as his fist met the shield and Steve pushed him back. Trying to hit him with the shield. Bucky tackled him off of the runway and they tumbled down to another level.