She started walking away and you turned to Steve who gave you and nod which you returned to assure him you were okay then followed Nat.

^^^

You told Nat you would be right back as you teleported back to the apartment to get some supplies because you knew what was about to go down. You got your duffel bag and packed your suit and batons and got the gun that was hidden under your desk.

Being trained by Natasha you always made sure to look over your shoulder. As you packed your journal, you herd noise in the apartment. You zipped up the bag and got the taser that was hidden in your bookshelf for safe keeping as you made your way out.

You saw Hydra agents all over and hid behind the corner. You were about to teleport back to the hospital when you herd a noise from the right of you.

It was the same yellowed outlined portal you had seen almost 2 years ago. You immediately went through it knowing it was from The Ancient One.

You walked into the tea room of the Kamar-Taj and saw The Ancient One, Wong and Mordo are standing just a few feet from you.

"So after all this time you finally wanna talk?" You ask getting closer and set your duffel bag down and crossed your arms.

"You needed to get close to the team, I didn't want you to think you'd be able to or want to get back home if you had the chance." The Ancient One spoke.

"I can never go back?" You asked.

"Im sorry but that universe was not your own. You were meet to be here fighting beside the hero's you had watched through the television screen." She walked closer to you.

"Then why was I in that universe? And why didn't you come sooner? I had a family there, I know I didn't have much of a life but my mom is possibly still looking for me!" Your tone was more fierce and you got louder.

"Child, your parents, Daniel and Daisy, were powerful sorcerers, who had went on the run. You were just turning 4 years old when your mother died at the hands of another sorcerer who had betrayed us. Your father and I thought it would be a better idea if you were able to be somewhere safer, that universe was the safest one to place you. And as for the timing, I had to build up enough power for you to make a safe passage back." She explained.

"So my real mother is dead?Where is my father?"  You said looking at the other two in the room who lowered their heads and you looked back to the women in front of you.

"I'm sorry to say but he was killed soon after he left you by the same men." She said as gently as she could.

Your world was spinning. You didn't know what to do. Your whole life was a lie even after all that loss you had went through you find out you lost much more. Your life in this universe, your real mother and father gone.

"They left you things before they both passed." She turned to Wong who presented her a box and turned back to you. You looked at it as she held it out to you.

"What's in it?" You asked looking back to her.

"It hasn't been opened since your father passed." She answered.

You looked back at the box and reached out for it taking it from her. You looked at her to see if it was okay to open it now. "We will leave you to open this in private." She said walking out of the room with the two men who followed.