You had caught up to Thor who was making his way to the lab as well and your eyes bulged out of your head, 'I've just met two Gods in one day, one of my hero's and am about to meet many more, how is this real.' You thought to yourself.

You we're approaching the lab and heard a metal meet metal and the begging of the argument that she had herd many times before. You walk through the door with Natasha to see Nick Fury, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, and Steve Rogers.

"Did you know about this?" Banner questioned the Widow, and was confused to see an extra person following behind her.

"You want to think about removing yourself from this environment Doctor?" She quipped back letting go of your wrist and you rubbed it from the firm grip.

He chuckled unamused "I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed."

"Loki is manipulating you." She inched closer.

"And you've been doing what, exactly?" He asked.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." She stated him down

"Yes, and I'm not leaving, because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D. Is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." He held one of the screens while he looked at Fury.

Fury thought for a second then decided to answer honestly, " Because of him." He pointed at Thor.

"Me?" Thor questioned.

"Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet," Fury continued, "who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." He said turning from banner to stark and finally to Rogers.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor stated.

"But you're not the only people out there, are you?" Fury retorted, "And you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, that can't be controlled." He finished

"Like you controlled the Cube?" Cap retaliated

Thor spoke next, "Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is a signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war."

" A higher form?" Fury questioned "You forced out hand. We had to come up with something-"

"A nuclear deterrent." Tony interrupted, "Because that always calms everything right down."

"Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark." Fury asked as a if it was a statement.

"I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck-deep..." Cap started.

"Wait, wait, hold on. How is this now about me?" Tony questioned.

"I'm sorry, isn't everything?" Cap pretended to apologize.

"I thought humans were more evolved than this." Thor quipped, while cap and stark still arguing.

Fury a bit offended " Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?"