1. Beginning

"Hey, y/n, we were thinking of going to dinner tonight after my game, wanna come?" You heard from the Forrest of your room.

"Naw, I have an awful headache still, sorry I won't be there sis." You set your phone on your chest while looking up at your sister Jasmine from your bed.

"It's okay, there still the rest of the season, we'll bring you back some leftovers, love you!" She yelled the last part as she walked away from the door back down the stairs.

"Thank you, love you!" You shouted back, then picked your phone back up to continue watching the new trailer for, Thor Love and Thunder.

It looks amazing don't get yourself wrong, you're just a little sad you're probably not gonna be seeing one of your favorite duos, which of course is Loki and Thor. You just loved their banter especially in Ragnarok.

You put her phone in your pocket as you got up to go down stairs to get some pain medicine and water to hopefully cure this horrific migraine you've had all day. As you walk into the kitchen you sees your step dad at the counter looking over some papers, he looks up and takes his glasses off with a small frown.

"Hey what's up, are you upset I'm not going to Jassy's game, I feel bad, but my head feels like it's going to explode." You say as you fills up a cup from the fridge.

"No, no, just trying to figure out some paperwork. But I did want to talk to you." He set down the paper and glasses on the counter while he look at you with a more serious expression.

You took the pills and swallowed the water and nodded your head, "okay?"

"I know you've been through a lot, and I'm very thankful that I've been able to gain your trust especially after your mother's previous husband." You tensed up a bit after just a mention of that man. "But I do wish for us to spend time all together as a family sometime, even if it's just a dinner or a lunch." He didn't mean to but started to sound as though he was pleading.

You softened your expression and reached your hand out for him to grab which he gladly did,
"I'm sorry I haven't been trying as much to be around the family, I promise to hang out with you guys more, but tonight I need to sleep this headache off." You said with a smile, which he of course returned grateful if her response.

"No problem, go get some rest." He kissed her knuckles and she walked back to her room.

To give you a little background of her story, she was adopted at a young age of five by her mother Virginia and her adoptive father Paul, who had trouble getting pregnant, soon after joining the family they found out that they had become pregnant with Jasmine.

The young girls lost their father due to a drunk driver when Jasmine was a week from turning five.

When y/n was thirteen Virginia had met another man and married him a year later, not long into the marriage he had started to abuse Virginia and both girls, y/n had gotten the brut of it to protect her sister and wouldn't change what she did for the world because she wanted to make sure her sister was safe.

Her now step dad, Kevin, was who helped them out of this situation, he had been a friend of Virginia and Paul since college and had become a detective. They just had their two year wedding anniversary and along with him came his daughter that he had with his first marriage Kate, who is one year older than Jasmine who's fourteen.

They all get along great, and had all been friends since childhood anyway, but y/n just keeps to herself most of the time, she's a bit of a marvel nerd and no one else really gets her excitement about conspiracy theories or the trailers for up coming films. Kevin kinda gets it because he use to read the comics when he was younger and still has a bit of a collection in mint condition.

After you walked back upstairs you grabbed your journal and took your phone out to play some of your old love songs playlist. You loved to draw, and especially loved to draw yourself with powers like Wanda's or Loki's , super strength and healing like Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes and cool super hero costumes, which looks like a mixture of Natasha and Wanda's outfits, with the outlines of it in a dark blue color same as how her powers look, which she would image was created by Tony Stark or Shuri.

As you were finishing some background detail of the sketch there was a knock on her door.
"Come in!" You said from your desk and turned around when the door opened and saw your mother looking in.

"We're headed out, Make sure not to stay in your room all night, maybe a new environment might help get you out of the funk." She gave a genuine smile while trying to put her earring in.

You smiled back and nodded your head, "I will, I'm almost done with this sketch and I'll head downstairs and put on a movie." Your mom walked over to you to see the sketch and smiled, then caressed your head down to your cheek.

" I love you y/n," she kissed your head, "you look great in the sketch, and as beautiful as ever." She patted your cheek and headed back out the door.

"Love you mom!" You called as she closed the door as she left.

You went back to the sketch till you heard the front door close then sighed and closed her journal and brought that and your now silent phone down stairs along with a spare pencil.

You sat on the couch across from the tv in the living room and went to Disney+ to put on the first Avengers movie. You could basically repeat every line while going back to drawing some more random sketches. Some of Caps shield, the Ironman suits, Bucky's arm, Hawkeyes bow and arrow, Thor's hammer, and many more, even one of Fury's eye patch.

About halfway through the movie you got up to get a drink of water, phone and journal in hand. While you was taking a sip you heard a noise come from the living room but just assumed it was something from the movie and made your way back.

You looked up from your cup with big eyes to see a portal of some kind and dropped the glass only for it to be caught by some sort or magic that looked awfully familiar to you. You looked back up and saw a yellow hooded figure and couldn't stop your face from looking shocked as the hood was removed to find the Ancient One.

"What... how.. am I asleep, there is no way you're in my living room right now...Am I dying?" You said as you started to pinch your arms and squish your face to see if you'd wake up.

"I know you have a lot of questions, but right now you are needed in your true universe, I don't have much time to explain but I will in due time." The Ancient One explained quickly but calmly.

"Needed where, how is it even possible you're here, isn't it like illegal, in multiverse terms, to even be in another one?" Your world was breaking. What did she mean your real universe needed you, this is your universe, it's impossible what she's implying, isn't it?

"I assure you everything will make sense, I just need your trust." She said in finality and held out her hand for you to take.

You were conflicted, you didn't know what to do, how is this even real, and if The Ancient One is implying you're going to be fighting beside the Avengers, the only physical activity you've ever done is dance and hasn't even done that in years.

Not even truly thinking you grab The Ancient Ones hand and are brought into the portal in an instant, yet you're not with The Ancient One any more and finds yourself in a very familiar cage.

"Well, hello darling." Said an all to familiar voice said from behind you.