Episode 125: It's the Love Island Live Final, Baby!!!

Oh my, the crowds are going crazy. Gathered on the grass lawn, there's no space anymore due to the packed in audience who have all come to watch history unfold before their eyes.

The Flack is standing where the sun loungers usually are, but have been cleared out for the day, all cameras pointed her way as the crowd faces her. The Islander have already filmed their intro as couples for the opening of the episode, marking it as something very special, something very different. Daphs has always found it so strange when they had to suddenly 'act' officially.

The crew signals for the Flack to go.

"Hello, and welcome to the Love Island live final!" The Flack shouts and the crowd cheers and claps some more. Daphs and Bobby and their fellow finalists clap along from around the firepit, waiting patiently in their couples, already dolled up to the heavens, to be introduced.

"Well, what an eventful nine weeks it's been! We've gone through thirty Islanders who have all come in search for love right in this Villa of love. Now only four couples remain. We've had plenty of laughs, and just as many tears and tantrums to balance that out. From cupcakes to foot rubs, the drama has certainly left many of us on the edges of our seats. And tonight, we'll be crowning out Love Island 2019 winners, and the final couple will stand the chance of winning an incredible fifty thousand pounds."

The crowd 'oooh' as the finalists all shift and smile at one another.

"But who will that be? It's all down to you, so get voting ... here's how..."

The Flack trails off and the TV screens dotted about show the narrator's voice as he explain just how the audience can get involved and vote their winners. While Daphs and the others are still sat, the Flack stands a little closer, but not quite close enough.

"Now," she calls out, smile bright on her face, as she stares out at that camera, "before we check in with our finalists, I think it's time to reacquaint ourselves with our previous Islanders from this season."

The crowd cheer so loud, their excitement tantamount. Daphs own stomach is filling with butterflies, she can't help but get swept up alongside the audiences enthusiasm.

"So, first up, she was the first and also the last to leave – it's Hannah!" The Flack says as Hannah appears at the top of the garden steps, looking as class as she had the last time she was in the Villa.

She waves and grins as she makes her way down the small set of stairs, giving an extra little wave over at Daphs and the other, all eight finalists joining in as enthusiastically for her cheers as the audience are.

Hannah saunters passed the Flack on her way to the benches set up behind the runners-up chairs over at the back end of the garden, beside the snug. It's a minute's walk in those heels but both the Flack and the camera are focusing on the next Islander.

"He might not have stuck around for long, but he certainly left an impression, it's Henrik!"

And Henrik appears, looking as excitable and happy as a puppy dog! He can't stop grinning as the crowd cheer for him. He heads along the garden to go sit next to Hannah.

"Whether you know him as the man with the van or the man with the mad moves, he's here now – everyone, it's Rocco!"

Rocco claps his hands for together, cheering himself as he runs out the Villa. He needs it as half the audience boos for him. He doesn't seem to be taking note of it. Chelsea is the closest of the finalists to the steps, so Rocco hurriedly darts over, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek to which she seems pleasantly agreeable to. Lottie scoffs, eyes still rolling as Rocco heads to join the other two, his handmade jewellery jingling.