Episode 92: My Emotions! My Emotions!

Bobby and Daphs sleep on the sofa despite Marisol and Graham's empty bed, allowing Hannah and Kitty to take it instead. "I'm more than used to it now, anyway," Bobby laughs as he leads Daphs out the bedroom and into the living room.

He grabs the blanket Noah had folded up and lays it down over where they're going to sleep, letting them lay on something softer. Bobby snuggles up behind Daphs and makes no moves for anything more. Daphs is glad for it. She's feeling frisky (what's new), but honestly having sex with Bobby is the last thing she wants. She's still a little annoyed, her feelings about Kitty and the video have not quite ebbed.

Not to mention when she shuts her eyes, all she can see is the image of those two at it...

Next thing Daphs knows, she's pushing Bobby off her. Sleepily, he rolls over onto his other side, leaving a gap between them. Daphs wishes she could feel worse about doing that, but as Bobby simply sleeps on, she only gets more annoyed that he's ignoring her worsening mood ... despite him being asleep. Perhaps that feeling would go away. Daphs needs it to.

Morning rolls around with the feel of hands and kisses all over her body. It takes a moment for her to realises it's Bobby, and another for her to decide how she wants to respond.

Daphs rolls onto her back, closer to him. He takes the hand he has on her ass and brings it to her boobs, pulling down her top to uncover her under the covers. He lifts the duvet to look at her body while he continues to ply her softly.

Bobby goes back to nuzzling into her neck, pushing himself between her legs. He brings his hands to her shoulders, trailing the straps of her top down before he brings it down to the smallest part of her waist, leaving her totally exposed.

He rests his forehead against hers, his breath heavy as his eyes are on her. "You're so fucking hot..." he mutters, letting his hands fall to her hips.

A sleepy Daphs sleepily mutters back, "I'm sleepy."

"I can wake you up," Bobby chuckles as he moves lower.

He turns her over, pulling down her shorts at the back at the same time. Hungrily, he bites her ass cheek. Daphs flinches, pain and pleasure shooting through her with a loud moan. Bobby groans at the sound she makes, kissing her in the spot he bit.

Bobby comes back up her body, trailing his hand up smoothly up her back to touch her as much as possible. He lies there on top of her, his morning wood hard and deliberate in the crack of her cheeks.

With her eyes closed again, Daphs turns so they're facing each other once again, pulling her shorts back up over her butt. She reaches into Bobby's underwear and takes him in her hand. Without putting too much effort in, she helps him rub one out.

Bobby positions himself over her, bringing his shorts down some more. She can feel his arm resting above her head, his eyes on her face. Daphs is tempted, but it's easier to keep her eyes shut...

"Open your eyes," he says, his voice a thin whisper.

Daphs rolls her lids but doesn't quite manage it. "I have sleep in my eyes."

He presses a kiss on her, sticking his tongue in her mouth. Daphs wraps her free hand around his back, pushing his chest to hers. His body is so hot.

"You're perfect," he tells her. "Open up."

Slowly, Daphs obliges, her eyes fluttering open to his happy gaze on her. He leans down, his forehead pinning to hers. All the while his eyes are locked.

Daphs is smiling despite herself, bringing out a small laugh in him. He shuts his eyes with a grunt, barely managing to open them again as she keeps her hand going.