Episode 76: Getting Served

Not having Priya floating about the Villa is weird. Daphs would normally spend much of the day with her, especially in the post-Casa days since they were both technically single. So, Daphs first full day without her is odd. She hangs about with the other girls, doing various things like talking about the boys at the swing, talking about their couples over at the decking sofas, discussing their partners dates at the daybeds, and having a hash about those two new girls and their dates with the boys over at the beanbags.

Before Daphs knows it, it's time.

The four boys picked to prepare the food have to shuffle on out after they get ready to start prepping their courses. Once the girls are ready, go downstairs to see the boys before they disappear out to the kitchen, so Daphs has the perfect excuse to be present, looking drop dead gorgeous, before Lucas and Bobby head out. Daphs expects it, but it's still annoying, but they're both looking as hunky as hell.

Noah and Graham join the girls up on the roof terrace, all with a drink in hand. Daphs finds herself sitting down on the bench opposite the one that offers a view of the garden, and somehow Noah finds himself there, too.

Bobby and Gary are on starters. Bobby's date is the one out of view of the terrace, so Daphs isn't as eager to see, letting the other girls take the lead staring the dates down. Lottie especially looks furious throughout the whole thing.

Up next, Lucas and Rahim are on mains, and it's Lucas' date that's going to be in full scope for the girls' viewing displeasure.

Considering Daphs disinterest in watching Gary's date with Elisa, Daphs doesn't want to look too keen to spy on Lucas', but Hope yanks Daphs up, setting her on her knees, to get the perfect view of Lucas smiling at a very slim, beautiful looking dark-skinned woman in gold.

Elisa reaches out to him and runs her hand up his arm, something that makes all the other girls 'ooft'. Daphs narrows her eyes, pretending to be unbothered. Elisa removes her hand and turns to look up at the balcony, waving. It causes Lucas to look up, too, and Daphs swears he's looking right at her.

Bastard, Daphs thinks, narrowing her eyes back at him.

Daphs goes back to her spot next to Noah, slumping down against his arm. He wastes no time in bringing it around her shoulders.

"Lucas being a bit friendly?" Noah asks with an arch of his brows.

"I don't mind a little friendliness," Daphs says pointedly.

Noah cocks a grin he immediately tries to hide. "You haven't told me how your night with Bobby went," he says after a beat. "Did he manage to contain himself?"

Daphs gaze lingers with a knowing smile "He was a perfect gentleman, Noah, dear."

Noah sips from his glass to hide his smirk, but then his eyes fall on the back of Hope's head as she continues to comment on Lucas' date with Elisa and his amusement drops.

"Everything okay?" Daphs asks idly.

He doesn't answer right away, blinking rapidly before turning to her rather abruptly. "All good," he says.

"DAPHS!" Lottie shrieks. She leaps across, sinking her claws into Daphs arm, all but yanking her off the bench, "Come on, it's Bobby's date now!"

Whatever scenes she's about to see, it weighs down in her stomach. If not for Lottie and the other girls holding her down tight with hugs and condoling cuddles, Daphs would very much have preferred to run away completely.

He appears friendly enough; he hugs Elisa; he offers her a kiss on the cheek; as they eat Elisa, chatting away like they're old friends, Elisa holds out a spoonful of food from her own dessert and offers it to Bobby. He hesitates. Then he takes it.