Episode 115: Some Villa Truths

This episode is going to be addressing the 'incident' with Lucas.

For breakfast, Daphs wakes up to Bobby having made them up a fruit bowl, popping some of that extra fruit into their water bottles. Daphs comes outside to see he's set up the bar facing out onto the garden up for them.

"Aw, Bobby, it looks lovely," she says, hand on her heart.

Bobby kisses her on the cheek, taking both bowls in his hands. "Go grab a seat, babe."

There's a pink rose in a small vase set out, too.

"This is lovely, thank you," Daphs goes on, unable to stop herself gushing as Bobby sits next to her.

"Ah, let's face it, you deserve it," he says. "With everything going on, I know you've been a bit down, as much as you're trying to not be."

He faces out, legs spread open to her, and reaches out to play with her hair. Daphs smile for him is genuine, as she realises that though Bobby might not be speaking up so much, he has been there for her. By her side.

It's a little like the baby challenge; Daphs wanted him to help with the baby, but Bobby thought he was helping with the baby by helping Daphs. It just highlights to Daphs the different ways in which their brains work, and how this is something they'll need to work on with each other; learning these ins and outs to better take care of one another and not cross lines they don't know are there.

"This is cute, though, I appreciate it," Daphs says, realising that she does need to let Bobby know that she expects him to have a word with Lottie.

Things can't carry on the way they are, and it is putting a strain on Daphs time in the Villa, a time she wants to look back on fondly. It is the place where she and Bobby met, after all.

"I do have something to ask you, though," she goes on, assured that this is the right thing to do. "It's about Lottie. I've been thinking about it, and I don't want any arguments between us, but I would appreciate it a lot if you would have a word with her."

Bobby nods. "Yeah ... I probably should have stepped in before now, but it's never felt like a good time."

Really, Bobby, really? Can't think of any time that would have been good to step in?

"Well ... today's a new day, and it's only just beginning. I'm sure a time will come about," she says, making it plain that she wants this to be addressed today.

"I mean, I was planning on chilling with you after this, but I could probably go pull her for a chat afterwards. Not like you'll be going anywhere, right?" He leans in, kissing her on the cheek again.

"True."

He keeps to his word, and after washing up their mess, Bobby seeks Lottie out as she's tanning with Hope and Hannah. Daphs is still hanging out in the kitchen, Mickey and Noah both about, so she watches on as she dries hers and Bobby's dishes while he and Lottie disappear around the other side of the swing.

It's tempting to do a Lottie and lug in.

Noah comes up the other side of the counter, leaning his arms over it to stretch out her way. He's also got his eyes on where Bobby and Lottie disappeared.

"I can take a guess as to what that's about," he says.

Daphs raises her brows in a 'yeah' gesture, wary of getting too comfortable with him again. She's saved in an instance, though -

Ding.

"Oh, did I just get a text?" She says, putting down the dishtowel and bowl. Noah slides her phone over, and as Daphs is about to shout out an announcement of the message, she sees 'Production' pop up on screen. "Oh -"