Episode 37: Mr Love Island

The girls gather on the lawn where a white catwalk lined with pink flowers has been set up. At the end of the stage is a judges table with a 'Mr Love Island' sign above it. The other girls take the five seats behind it as Daphs grabs her show mic and cue cards next to the winner's crown and sash.

"Check out how fancy they've made it!" Hope squeaks. "Can we keep the pillars?"

"How does it compare to Miss World, Kitty?" Marisol asks.

"Maybe not the same budget, and Daphs is no Steve Harvey, but we're all going to have a laugh, aren't we?" Kitty replies. "Hopefully, anyway."

"Everyone settled?" Daphs asks as the girls tuck themselves in. "All righty, then. Ladies, welcome to our first Mr Love Island!" Daphs does a little dance, shaking her hips as the other girls hoot. "Get strapped in for our first round of fun. I hope you ladies have your water bottles handy as these boys are planning on making you all a little thirsty..."

"This is so exciting!" Priya says, bouncing on her seat as Daphs starts the music.

"Let's kick this off with our first contender," Daphs continues as Gary comes down the stairs and onto the catwalk, "he's sexy, suave, and as our Lottie will tell you, great with those hands..."

The girls cheer as he struts his stuff. "Form an orderly queue, ladies," he says, winking at the judges as he strikes several different muscle man poses.

"Sweet lord..." Marisol says, fanning herself lightly.

"Crane-operator Gary is more than a sexy slab of muscle; described as a sweet, genuine, caring guy with a heart of gold," Daphs says as Gary flashes her a few poses, "that's just from his nan."

"Woo!" Priya shouts, chuckling, as Gary comes up to the judges table. He slowly slips off his t-shirt, winding away to the rhythm of the music.

"I can't look away!" Hope says, "It's hypnotic."

"Did anyone tell Gary this isn't the talent part of the show? Looks like he's got a lot of talent tucked away in those tight shorts, or is he just pleased to see us?" Daphs continues, catching Priya and Marisol's eyes as they burst into laughter. "I know some guys like to helicopter, but there's just no need for this."

Gary sits on the table, spinning his legs up. He does a seductive roll over to Lottie who's stuffing her hands over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Gary pulls a bottle of baby oil from his pocket.

"Mystery solved," Daphs comments.

He squirts the oil onto his chest as Marisol flings herself out of her chair laughing. He thrusts in front of Lottie, grabbing her hands and making her rub the oil in. Lottie screams at the encouragement from the other girls, letting her hands lather him up.

"I knew you'd love this," Gary giggles to her with a wink.

As he struts off the table, Daphs says, "I'd hate to be the guy that has to follow the lube show, but someone's gotta do it. Speaking of lube, this master baker –" all the girls and Gary stare at Daphs in shock, clearly miss-hearing her, "is more used to a bit of butter to make hearts race. Here he is, sure to get your temperature rising ... it's Bobby!"

Bobby leaps down the stairs, falling into the perfect pose with his hands on his hips and a seductive pout. Oh, also in Priya's most stunning dress.

"That's my dress!" Priya shrieks, pointing, as the other girls howl in laughter.

As he's strutting down the catwalk, he says, "Yeah, but you gotta admit it looks better on me, Priya."